Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: [WTB] Short Tanks

Super Moderator

[WTB] Short Tanks

Hi all,

Not a fan of the XL carto tanks so I am looking at giving them to my nephew and getting some short tanks that accommodate the 43mm (standard length) carto's. If you have any laying around and don't need/want them anymore, sell them to me!

Cheers

Super Moderator
    More to the point Dubs ... how do I get your brother or sister to adopt me , so you can send ME all the crap you dont want ?

ElDubya and Vinny like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    Hahaha, he's making out alright isn't he, the little bugger. He's getting my Lavatube as well as a couple batteries and a charger for it.

AVF Regular
    Kettering south tassie / northern Antarctica
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDubya View Post
    Hi all,

Not a fan of the XL carto tanks so I am looking at giving them to my nephew and getting some short tanks that accommodate the 43mm (standard length) carto's. If you have any laying around and don't need/want them anymore, sell them to me!

Cheers
    you could get a 4.5 ml smoktek tank cheap they take normal cartos EcigModShop Australia - SmokTech Dual-Coil 4.5ml 2.5 ohm Tank Kit (Aluminium-DCT) or cheaper from hc
    funny gifs

AVF Regular
    You can cut down your tube.
    chilli likes this.

AVF Regular
    Aren't Boges bigger now? I have one on my Siam SS tank and there is room for it to move a bit, the lot I bought prior the drip tip fitted onto the tank rather than the carto as the carto wasn't quite long enough.

AVF Regular
    If you order the XL or XXL they are bigger but the standatd ones are still the same size.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quom View Post
    Aren't Boges bigger now? I have one on my Siam SS tank and there is room for it to move a bit, the lot I bought prior the drip tip fitted onto the tank rather than the carto as the carto wasn't quite long enough.

AVF Regular
    So they are. For some reason I thought Boge had stopped making the smaller ones altogether.

Super Moderator
    Short tank

Avguy likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    I'd put those shorts in my tank & vape them!
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast