Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: [fs][fnq] EPM 18490 variable wattage mod

Super Moderator

[fs][fnq] EPM 18490 variable wattage mod

This one hurts most of all to give up - it's the nicest mod I've ever had, and believe me there have been a lot. It's a dual 18490 variable wattage mod by Ericace007 from this forum. It has the same electronics as the JIB. It's SS and is nice and weighty in the hand. I love the size of it too. The batteries are built in and you charge it directly from the 510 connection. Charging takes about 30 minutes tops. From memory it will tell you your remaining battery voltage, your wattage, and your atomiser resistance - all of which is done using fast and slow colour flashes from the button. It sounds a lot more complicated that it is. The device is extremely easy to use. I love it. And I have to admit I have typed out this ad three times now, and each time have deleted it as I couldn't bring myself to post it lol The battery pack in this is changeable - I'll admit that I haven't looked at the instructions yet on how to do it, but I'm sure if you ran into any difficulties you could contact Eric, or there would be plenty of help on the forum to get it sorted. The required screwdriver is also included. But it's also something you're not exactly going to have to do for a good long while. It has a master on/off switch on the top of the mod. I'm selling this for $210 plus postage, which admittedly is only about $30 under what it cost me. I just cannot justify selling any cheaper I'm afraid, as to me this is the mod of all mods. I did also have a car charger made for it, but unfortunately it has been misplaced (along with all my other car charging cables) when my partner, my MIL and I were all having to swap cars two weeks ago. If it shows up I will contact the purchaser and send it on to them. This is only a bonus if I do find it, so it is not to be counted on. There are a few light scratches on it just from normal use - but nothing major as the mod has never been dropped or abused. *sigh* I will miss my precious.

bart, cruzmiguel, Vinny and 2 others like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

I'll take it. Thanks
    Robray, cruzmiguel and Fatman like this.

Super Moderator
    three minutes has got to be a record doesn't it?????
    cruzmiguel and Fatman like this.
    Ingrid

I have to break my mod buying ban for this beauty. I promise myself, I am gonna be good
    cruzmiguel and Fatman like this.

Super Moderator
    I was tossing up chucking the provari dream and living on tinned sketti for the next two weeks lol
    You saved me Vinnie ........... TA !!!!
    Vinny likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Great score Vinny.
    This thing sounds fucking awesome
    Vinny likes this.

I've got Provari and always wanted a variable wattage mod. Darwin is too ugly and hard to find, Zmax is not right to give out output wattage. This EMP is a beauty, it's got the look, plenty of gut power, and best of all it was made right here in Australia. I will test ECD on it to see if it gives out right output wattage or not. Anyhow it looks very nice.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    I have to break my mod buying ban for this beauty. I promise myself, I am gonna be good

He Vinny

I wish you would go to bed early!! Very well done, Thats a cool mod, and I would be interested if you decided its too heavy for you!!!
    Vinny likes this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

Super Moderator
    And will everyone now please excuse me whilst I go and cry myself to sleep......
    Ingrid

All paid Ingrid.

Thanks,
    Vinny

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast