Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: (FS)(MELB)uranos , sturm gtank and Gemini

AVF Regular

(FS)(MELB)uranos , sturm gtank and Gemini

Hi All,

Told the GF a while back I would only keep 6 mods at a time, problem with the new mod holder i have is they are too easy to count sitting on the desk lol.

So I need to sell a few, it was a tough call but i will sell the following 3 for $85 plus $10 express postage each.

OR I will trade all 3 for a Penelope, ZAU, ZAP, or Uranos V2, and hide it from the GF.

1. SOLD Uranos telescopic tube mod with slanted and flat top tubes (1st pic, in middle with standard DID on it and with the flat top tube)

2.SOLD Sturm G Tank with 510 mouth piece adapter and original whistle tip (2nd Pic , 4th from left on black Ego)

3. SOLD Gemini by DID (1st Pic , far right on the Gus) RRP is $125 from memmory. PS Not pictured but i use a small oring on the cap to align the air hole with the wick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Last edited by Mickg33; 11-10-12 at 09:52 AM.
    cruzmiguel and Vinny like this.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

what a or-some collection
    spent to much this month just window shopping at the moment
    nice

AVF Regular
    Thanks Steve, I am kind off hoping that they don't sell, so I can tell the gf I tried, even though I have too many to really use all the time, and have a chameleon in the post as well.

Bloody mod addictions , you know you don't need them, but hard to resist the shinies.
    gregds likes this.

AVF Regular
    A few pros and cons of the ones for sale

Uranos. Pros versatile to fit different battery types, with the two top caps versatile to match genesis mods, and works well and consistently, now the bottom contact was filed to contact aw batteries. Cons like all telescopic tubes it is a bit heavier and wider than a single battery tube mod. It has a slight wiggle between the 2 tubes like all uranos mods.

Gemini. Pro's Works really well, see kp trips video in the did thread. Cons, I use a oring on the top cap to ensure the wick and air in let are perfectly aligned. Looks? Subjective.

Gtank. Like all inverteds wicks really well, doesnt leak and juice is easy to refill without a syringe and performs great. Cons like all inverteds the vape is a tad cooler and the wick takes a minute or so longer to set up, as you need to thread it up into the tank.

I think the reason I picked these to sell are?

I prefer genesis atomisers with clear Tanks to see the juice level, and I prefer smaller battery mods, preferably not bottom buttons (which is sort off mutually exclusive)
    Last edited by Mickg33; 04-10-12 at 11:10 PM.
    Vinny likes this.

Super Moderator
    I will buy all three of them off you for $1 Mick ... slight problem tho , I wont be able to pick them up from you until at least 2017 ... would you mind holding onto them and keeping them in regular service for me until then ?

( That should get the Mrs off yer back ... well you SOLD em didnt ya ? )
    gtadmin likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Don't think the gf would let that one fly, but good thinking
    Last edited by Mickg33; 04-10-12 at 10:35 PM.

Super Moderator
    edited post cos Mick didnt read too good and made me cry

( alls good Mick )
    Last edited by Fatman; 04-10-12 at 10:40 PM.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Crikey , a bloke tries to help a brother out with an ingenious plan and ends up having three mods in his ass !!!

How did that happen LOL !
    Sorry only half read the reply, lol when I was on the phone with a mate and pouring myself a drink , and thought you were offering $1 for them. Edited post above lol

Kind off thought it would be worth the sale price to have to carry them around like that lol?

Super Moderator
    Cept to vape I would have to learn to kiss MY OWN ass

Not to mention the joy when it came to battery changing time

Anyway , back on topic ... great mods good prices , if I didnt owe the Provari peddlers my first born this week , I woulda loved to have tried the inverted one for something different

AVF Regular
    Last edited by Mickg33; 10-10-12 at 09:30 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast