Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: WTB Penelope

AVF Regular

WTB Penelope

Keep missing these every time they come up, if anyone has one they are thinking of getting rid of, I'd be happy to take it off your hands

I do have one that I'm planning to sell. Interested?

AVF Regular
    Dude, seriously stop bumping old For Sale or Wanted to buy threads
    Bullos likes this.

AVF Regular
    I have 2 of them. And what BradC said.

Hi Brad, yes I'd love to buy one from you if possible. I'm near Sydney. I registered

Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    I have 2 of them. And what BradC said.
    Hi Brad, yes I'd love to buy one from you if possible. I'm near Sydney. I registered with the forum here to reply to you, but am unsure how to proceed. ??

Super Moderator
    Proceed by contributing to the forum for a while instead of joining and instantly stalking the classifieds, you douche canoe ..... The sooner these new rules and regulations come into effect, the better ....

Are you selling a Penelope Brad?
    This is confussing

AVF Regular
    No i'm not selling - and I have no idea why Itreeye would think I had one for sale

Why are you calling me names, creep? I was reading about that atomizer, wanted one, googled, found your arrogant website and registered so I could reply to a poster saying he had two. What the he**s your problem? So much for this stupid site.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDubya View Post
    Proceed by contributing to the forum for a while instead of joining and instantly stalking the classifieds, you douche canoe ..... The sooner these new rules and regulations come into effect, the better ....

AVF Regular
    Cause most of us are sick of people joining the forum to stalk the classifieds for things that are for sale and nothing else, the person you replied to was originally looking for one... A fair while ago, replies and said he now has two, never even said he was selling, and youve jumped in and asked to buy one, these are obviously a popular atty, these get snatched up pretty quickly by regular members, and those regular members get frustrated when people jump in and try and snatch away their chance to own one. This has been getting to be a big problem with overseas members joining for the exact reason you did..Hence the negativity aimed at you, most of us would appreciate more members, but ones that contribute and add to the community not just jump on here to snavvle a bargain from the classifieds, most dont like dealing with people who just jump on for this anyway, I knkw I dont, Dont like it here, or the people, Its all pretty straight forward. I think if you are in fact in Sydney though, you may find it quite entertaining to stick around.
    Bullos likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast