Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rah

[FS] [BNE] SS Vmax v4 Blue display

[SOLD]

I have for sale a new (tested/used for about 5 mins) Stainless Steel Vmax v4 with Blue display and Blue LED. The V4 is the one that takes an Ego as well as 510. Photos are attached.

The V4 Vmax is the one where Smokteck fixed the issues with the earlier version. Like the Display can now be turned off so it doesn't display while vaping, also the switch was fixed in this version where the old versions had movement in the switch.

Want it gone as it has been sitting for a couple of months. It is a very good mod and I had bought it to replace my PROVARI but when I tested it (it produced noticably more vapor then the Provari and felt really good with the Penelope) it blew the coils on all three of my Genesis attys after a couple of puffs. I am still not good at setting up my Genesis attys and even with 5/4 coil wrap of 0.2 mm kanthal I always end up with LO resistance initially on my Provari which after a lot of fiddling around I get it up to 0.9 Ohms which is the minimum required to run on the Provari at 2.9 Volts. The Vmax offcourse is not forgiving as it blew the coils where as on the Provari I can vape with 0.9 Ohms. That's the reason I am selling and with the latest price update it is a very good buy in my opinion.

Price Update $70 + Shipping.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (56.4 KB, 55 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (60.6 KB, 43 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (50.5 KB, 36 views)
    Last edited by Rah; 16-10-12 at 08:09 PM.

Super Moderator
    What batteries does it take?

AVF Regular
    2x18350.......
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

Super Moderator
    Nah, I'll pass. Cheers

Rah
    Price updated

Rah
    Final price update. If it doesn't sell for $70, I will keep it as a backup mod.

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    If you can wait until Tuesday I will take it @70. I assume that's without batteries?
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

Rah
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothingexpert View Post
    If you can wait until Tuesday I will take it @70. I assume that's without batteries?
    Yes it is without batteries. Only have two 18350 that I use with the Provari Mini. Plan was to keep the Vmax and sell the Provari unfortunately as I said above did not have much luck with the Vmax and my Genesis Attys so kept the Provari. Waiting till Tuesday is not a problem as the Vmax has been just sitting for two months before I finally got around to putting it for sale.

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    Ok pm payment details please :-)
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

Rah
    Quote Originally Posted by Nothingexpert View Post
    Ok pm payment details please :-)
    PM Sent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast