Thread: WTT Z Atty Pro

AVF Regular

WTT Z Atty Pro

Hi all, as new ZAP only had 1 tank of juice through it. Wanting to trade for a Cobra

ZAP comes in original tube with pre oxidised wicks, syringe, etc.

Excellent condition just can not get used to the airy draw, I understand the cobra is a bit tighter draw. Would also consider swapping for a Penelope and something

No rush so will wait for the right trade

AVF Regular
    Consider I've just purchased an Orion and Penelope in the last 2 days, I will also consider selling if someone wants to make an offer

$205 is what I paid, not looking to profit from it so will sell for same

AVF Regular
    I would trade for a Bliss V1 plus $30. I am pretty sure it will be too airey for me too, but haven't tried a Zen yet

AVF Regular
    Hmmm let me think about it Mick, bit concerned about the leaking issues in the v1. If it was a v2 I'd say yes

AVF Regular
    I solved the leaking by replacing the top oring with one of the tank orings. Haven't had a problem since.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    Mine doesn't actually leak, the reason I was thinking about a trade was just to try a zen atty, and although I really like the bliss it is a heavy little bugger for its juice capacity, and while its dual wick ready I only ever use one wick.

Seems like a few are going to send there v1's back to be upgraded to v2's , i have benn umming and arhing about sending it back as i dont have any real issues with the one i have, but i think I may as well do that as it will only cost the price off some shared postage, and I guess the top cap being a tad smaller and some new threads to ensure it never leaks can't hurt.

AVF Regular
    Thread closed pleased ZAP traded to mick for a bunch of stuff, thanks Mick but I still feel like I got the better out of the deal

AVF Regular
    I haven't tried a zen so looking forward to it, and while you did get a good deal, I have too many mods so they wouldn't do me any good sitting in a mod holder not being used enough, so I hope you enjoy them.