Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: {FS ACT} Zatty-p

{FS ACT} Zatty-p

Hi all after having it sit on my desk for awhile unopened Ive decided that I'm pretty happy with my DID & going to let this go brand new never opened $200 + $10 express post or $15 platinum express I can post photo's if people really want but don't really want to open it + I'm sure the majority of people have seen them before...

If it sells tonight and is paid for I'll send it off tomorrow first drop...

cheers all

No takers ??
    I know there has been a flood of them of late only selling for what I paid really not that interested in it so I will go as low as $200 express posted unless someone has something or things to trade.
    Can be anything or things to the same value Juice(flavours hard to get in aus), Punched or non punched Carto's and Tanks are some of the things that I'm interested in can be to the same value or + some cash as well
    money was only going to top up the vape fund to buy some of these items anyways so happy to negotiate

cheers PM me any offers

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Very interested!

Whats the condition of the z atty pro?

And does it come with all the accessories?

AVF Regular
    Hmm, may not have anything you are interested in but have some things I am not really using enough

would trade the following

Line V2
    DID Mini
    Rukus VV Mod

Plus throw in a few bonuses - Line SS (works well but has a slight weird taste so that why its a bonus) and a Gunmetal bolt with kick extension, as i dont use them

Last edited by Mickg33; 15-10-12 at 04:09 PM.
    cruzmiguel and Vinny like this.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

Quote Originally Posted by OZ-Andy View Post
    Very interested!

Whats the condition of the z atty pro?

And does it come with all the accessories?

Brand new top cap opened once and yes everything as new never touched it

[QUOTE=Mickg33;119502]Hmm, may not have anything you are interested in but have some things I am not really using enough

would trade the following

Line V2
    DID Mini
    Rukus VV Mod

Plus throw in a few bonuses - Line SS (works well but has a slight weird taste so that why its a bonus) and a Gunmetal bolt with kick extension, as i dont use them

Maybe the DID Mini (Have one but fricken love it thats why this is going) maybe the bolt as well but have a silver bullet with kick.. Will have think about it..

might say as well AW IMR batteries in 18350 or 18490 on the table as well if people have them

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    sending pm.

AVF Regular
    Just to be clear I was saying I would trade the lot for the ZAP , but would throw in 2 AW IMR 18350's and 2 AW 18500 batteries instead of the Line V2 or Rukus but think its a much better deal to grab them. If you like the DID Mini you will like the V2 Line (it takes a bit off practice wrapping the wire around the silver posts though)

Just an easy way for me to do a bit of a mod clear out, as I have several things incoming
    Last edited by Mickg33; 15-10-12 at 04:42 PM.
    Vinny likes this.

That is a great deal Mickg33. I would have jumped on the trade straight away with you if I have a brand new ZAP like powerslave has

Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    Just to be clear I was saying I would trade the lot for the ZAP , but would throw in 2 AW IMR 18350's and 2 AW 18500 batteries instead of the Line V2 or Rukus but think its a much better deal to grab them. If you like the DID Mini you will like the V2 Line (it takes a bit off practice wrapping the wire around the silver posts though)

Just an easy way for me to do a bit of a mod clear out, as I have several things incoming
    Last edited by Vinny; 15-10-12 at 05:08 PM.

AVF Regular
    now why oh why didn't you offer that for my ZAP

if Oz Andy gets Powerslaves, let me know and maybe we can do a deal

sorry Powerslave, not trying to steal your sale

will back out gracefully if i'm interupting a potential deal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast