Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By kptrip
  • 1 Post By BradC
  • 3 Post By Mickg33

Thread: [WTB] Genisis supplies

Question [WTB] Genisis supplies

Hello all,
    I have ordered 2 Genesis style atomizers with the group that Mic setup, which should be arriving in a week or two and I'm really excited to give them a try.
    I am very new to vaping and even newer to the Genesis style atomizers.
    I am looking forward to giving them a go and trying different setups.
    I was wondering if any of the people here who are more experienced with this style of atomizers would have any spare different kinds of mesh, different wires, generally anything I would need because I am sure that the people involved in the group buy will all be trying different size mesh, different types of wires and stuff like that and I would like to be able to try the different combinations as well and see what I prefer and what woks before I purchase a large amount of the things I need or won't use very much of.
    I'm not after a lot, just enough to try and experiment with.
    I am willing to pay whatever you think is reasonable for the items and all postage costs.

Thank you for your time.

You can everything you need from VapeBar..

Yap - #400 mesh and 32ga Kanthal or Nichrome should be all you need - just focus on your technique..

then try the other stuff?
    Robbie likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chilli View Post
    You can everything you need from VapeBar..
    Agree with Chilli - best bet is to order 1 sheet of 400 mesh, one sheet of 325 and some Kanthal or nichrome wire from Vapebar.com.au you will have it either next day or day after that, and that way you can experiment and when/if you decide rebuildables is the way to go for you order in bulk from the mesh co UK and ebay for Kanthal
    chilli likes this.

Get some #500 mesh while you are ordering.

RC

that's what I was talking about.
    People say get #325, no get #400, nuh #500 is better, use Kanthal, Use Nichrome.
    I want see if someone can spare a bit of everything so I can decide for myself and not end up with a heap of stuff I don't need.
    Thanks for the help though.

You can PP me $20 and I'll send you an assortment of 325, 400, 500 mesh and 30, 32, 36 Kanthal if you really want to.

I find pretty much everything works if you do your wick right with 400/500 mesh and 32 Kanthal in single or twisted mode..

AVF Regular
    Get Kanthal 32 AWG wire , and give the nichrome a miss.

If you vape greater than 50% PG juice get the 400 mesh.

The grade of the mesh will be the least of your problems when you first get your new genesis.

Once you have your technique down pat then worry about experimenting with different types. If you get just "a bit" of each you will waste all of one type in your first few goes anyway most likely so it wont be any use in making comparisons, and stuffing around with different wire first up will confuse you even more.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 18-10-12 at 02:29 PM.
    D1git, kptrip and studiovape like this.

AVF Regular
    #325 and #400 mesh both wick the same. It is all about the throat hit. PG juices have more throat hit #400 mess has less throat hit. #325 mesh has more throat hit. High VG juices have less throat hit so use #325 ,etc. But for me #325 and high VG has killer throat hit. It is about experiementing to find out what best suits you. But for me #325 mesh and high VG has too much throat hit.

Current gear: Provari, Zenesis *ASH*, Zenesis standard, ZAP, REO VV and Grand, Zenesis Sidewinder, Penelope, GG TS, Ithaka.

Quote Originally Posted by kptrip View Post
    You can PP me $20 and I'll send you an assortment of 325, 400, 500 mesh and 30, 32, 36 Kanthal if you really want to.

I find pretty much everything works if you do your wick right with 400/500 mesh and 32 Kanthal in single or twisted mode..
    That would be excellent if you could. Are you sure $20 is enough?
    Pm me your details and I will deposit what you feel is fair into your PayPal account.