Cool [***CLOSED***]nhaler ato-misers for sale

Hey guys, I was ordering myself one of these, then figured 2 and by the time I checked out I ended up with 4.
    So I have (will have when they arrive) 2 of these for sale for $65 + $5p/h each which will make my 2 a little more affordable.

They would cost you $65 + $12 p/h to get one from the states, but you could buy 2 cheaper of course as they have a cheaper rate for 2. So if you want 2 .. buy them from nhaler direct, if you want one .. PM me or leave a note here and we all ???? profit.

Its not immediately apparent how many pairs of scissors and tweezers and tweezers etc I will get, if its 4 then you will get one, if its only 2 then only the first person to let me know will get the tools.

From what I have seen and read they spit out an awesome amount of vapour .. ideal for Provari's I am thinking.

few links
    to buy from US http://shop.nhaler.com/The-Ato-Miser...?categoryId=-1

ecf forum for em
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...er-all-us.html

youtubes
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT1Gf...layer_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TZFE...eature=related

Only ordered them a few minutes ago, so will be getting them next week at the earliest.
    Last edited by Stoney; 14-04-11 at 02:27 AM. Reason: make links betterer (didnt work)
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Certainly something I would look in to if they ever outright banned the ecig devices themselves.. but too fiddly for me (I am lazy)
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

AVF Regular
    I have bought too much stuff lately, but stoney would like to hear your views on them after you have road tested them.

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    Hi,

Yeah I would be interested in hearing how this works out for you stoney. I wont lie though it seems a little fiddly and I am kinda lazy.

Besides would you not have to continue to buy these things in from the state? Would be awesome if you could get the consumables here, maybe you can and I just dont know.

One is on a promise ..

It doesn't look overly fiddly to me .. but I am used to fiddly I guess. lol

They will come with 40 wires which will make 40 atomisers minimum, 80 if careful and 120 if really careful. Also a swag of wicking material. I intend to get some more wick sizes to try out and also some 400 SS mesh later.
    As it stands though .. I would expect this to be the only atomiser you would need to buy for a very long time, several years, with the bits it comes with.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    One is on a promise ..

It doesn't look overly fiddly to me .. but I am used to fiddly I guess. lol

They will come with 40 wires which will make 40 atomisers minimum, 80 if careful and 120 if really careful. Also a swag of wicking material. I intend to get some more wick sizes to try out and also some 400 SS mesh later.
    As it stands though .. I would expect this to be the only atomiser you would need to buy for a very long time, several years, with the bits it comes with.
    I think you can also but the wire on ebay, and make your own wicks from the silica rope sold to seal the doors on wood stoves. Sort of makes it into the infinite attie if that's the case.

still have one left to move .. they arrived today.
    They come with the little wrench thing, i'll grab some more toothbrush holders from the reject shop to hold the atty wires. They come with plenty of wick, I am still on my first piece though I have wound 3 attys so far. Pull it to bits, put wick in tongs, hold over gas flame till it glows and its lovely and clean .. no black marks at all.

I must admit to being a little dissapointed with the vapor temperature, its a very cool vape. I bought it to experiment with though and I have learnt more about ecig internals in one day than in the last year I think with 3 windings. For instance, I made an atty with a very long heater instead of a coil, i wound the wick around the heater. I nearly pulled it to bits before trying it but curiosity got the better of me.
    Surprising result .. almost no vapour was to be expected, massive TH and a lot of flavour was not expected. This thing made me cough every time.

more to follow .. a lot of stuff to try here.

Howd you go with the kit?