Super Moderator

FS/FT : Boge Cartomisers

Hi all,

I have a number of Boge carto's, PRE "BOGE-GATE" days, that I would like to trade for other Boge cartos. See, the ones I have, have black or white cover stickers on them and I am fed up with having to remove the stickers, then hit them with a wire brush and alcohol to remove the sticky residue before I can use them in my tanks.

I just though if anyone used Boge cartos WITHOUT a tank and had previously bought stainless ones, they might not care whether they had coloured ones or not and would like to swap?

Failing that, I'll sell them off.

I have :

10 x White 510 SR
    5 x Black 510 SR
    15 x Black 306 LR

They are all PRE "BOGE GATE" and the one long, one short condom version.

If you want to buy them all, it'll be $30 plus $10 for express post. That's $1.00 each, plus post.

Alternatively, if you have stopped using carto's altogether and have some stainless ones (pre or post boge-gate, as long as they have no funky taste) you would like to offload, please let me know how much you would like for them and I'll probably buy them.

Thanks for looking,
    Pat
    Last edited by ElDubya; 03-11-12 at 11:20 AM.

If you're getting rid of them because you use Boges in tanks, you might want to think about peeling off the stickers, and then use Methylated Spirits or Propanol Alcohol to rub the excess glue off.

Just drop a bit of alcohol onto a napkin, and twist and turn the sticky carto in the napkin until you hear a squeaky noise. Just do 2 or 3 cartos a day (doing them all at once can bore the hell out of you), and before you know it, all of them are tank-worthy.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDubya View Post
    I am fed up with having to remove the stickers, then hit them with a wire brush and alcohol to remove the sticky residue before I can use them in my tanks.
    Yeah, I know how it's done, I'm just sick and tired of doing it.