Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: [***CLOSED***]WTB : Spool of Kanthal

Super Moderator

[***CLOSED***]WTB : Spool of Kanthal

Just wondering if anyone has an extra spool of Kanthal-A before I go ordering from the States. Willing to buy or trade.

Trade for your Spheroid Pat... J/K mate .... LOL

Super Moderator
    Hahaha, you're a riot Vinny ...... lol

Talking about getting the Kanthal. I think I only have about 20m left. Better order some more stock.

Do you desperately need some Pat? I can send you some mate.
    Bullos likes this.

Super Moderator
    No mate, not desperate. Just with the way I have been popping coils (7 in the space of about an hour yesterday) I would like a spool on hand so I know I have plenty ....... lol

Haven't you got a Provari or Lavatube? You should not pop coils that many by using a Provari/Lavatube or any other VV mod and start with 3.3v then up the voltage slowly as you are oxydize the wick with your coil.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDubya View Post
    No mate, not desperate. Just with the way I have been popping coils (7 in the space of about an hour yesterday) I would like a spool on hand so I know I have plenty ....... lol

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    Haven't you got a Provari or Lavatube? You should not pop coils that many by using a Provari/Lavatube or any other VV mod and start with 3.3v then up the voltage slowly as you are oxydize the wick with your coil.
    It's the whole genesis thing. I think I am pretty much over it then I bring them all out again for a play, pop a couple hundred coils, swear and curse then put them away for another day. It's a conspiracy I tells ya!

I have never popped a coil on my vv mod, but I have popped a few on my mechanical mod though.

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDubya View Post
    It's the whole genesis thing. I think I am pretty much over it then I bring them all out again for a play, pop a couple hundred coils, swear and curse then put them away for another day. It's a conspiracy I tells ya!
    Maybe try some 28g or 30g mate, the thicker stuff seems to be a bit easier to set up and less likely to pop

AVF Regular
    Where the spectre of Bjelke-Petersen still looms...A Banana Republic inside a Banana Republic
    On my DID clone or whatever it is I get a pop between the centre post and the top of the coil regularly. I'm kinda over RBAs as well. At least genesis style. I'll either stuck with clearos and 306s or grab a silica rebuildable.

Sent from my personal mind control implant.
    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Quality Australian Made eJuice: Bunyip Vapes

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast