Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: [***CLOSED***]WTT: One of my ZAP's for a Penelope/Spheroid/Oddy/ZAG

AVF Regular

[***CLOSED***]WTT: One of my ZAP's for a Penelope/Spheroid/Oddy/ZAG

So in light of my recent GGTS purchase, I am looking to swap one of my Z-Atty-Pro's for either a Penelope, Oddy, Spheroid or a Z-Atty-G (but not so much the ZAG). This is partially for pocket-ability but more so to experience these much loved atty's

EDIT: Also have a Provari (Chrome, Blue LED) that I would be willing to trade
    Last edited by TimmyC; 28-11-12 at 12:51 PM.

I would like to try ZAU sometimes later, but the ZAP will do if you are willing to trade with my Spheroid V2 mate.
    I can include the Spheroid ice tank from Kir Fanis as well, and 2m of Silica wick also.
    Let me know if you want the trade Tim.

AVF Regular
    I am interested Vinny. Very. BUT I am more interested in a Penelope, so I might leave this up for a little while and if I don't get an offer for a Penelope I will take you up on your offer? How does that sit with you Vin?
    Vinny likes this.

AVF Regular
    Is it spheroid v2, I will swap zap for it.

Sent via smoke signal with my provari using a KFC refresher towel
    Vinny likes this.

photo images-4_zps2e1bab4e.jpeg

My Spheroid definitely is v2 mate. We just have to wait for Tim as this is his thread.
    If Tim is OK with you and me doing the trade then we'll do it.

Vinny

Quote Originally Posted by bugzme View Post
    Is it spheroid v2, I will swap zap for it.

Sent via smoke signal with my provari using a KFC refresher towel

AVF Regular
    Give me a day to make up my mind?

Unless Bugz wants to swap me one of his Penelopes?
    Could have a 3 way trade going on? I post ZAP to Vinny, Vinny Post's Spheroid to Bugz, Bugz sends me a Penelope? :P

Bit of 3 way action goin on here lol

Depending on the re-build Tim. For me it performs pretty well, some days I even love it more than my Penelope. This is the reason why we keep buying and trying new thing and we keep a few of them for different setups depending on the day when you wake up and thinking to yourself "What am I gonna pickup to go to work with me today?"

If you want to use with your GGTS, you should look for Ody with GGTS base or UFS those two will look much better on GGTS than Penelope, plus you can use full GGTS air control function on them as well (not with Penelope)

Just to give you some advise mate, but at the end of the day, it is your decision. Of course you would love to have them all like me

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyC View Post
    I am interested Vinny. Very. BUT I am more interested in a Penelope, so I might leave this up for a little while and if I don't get an offer for a Penelope I will take you up on your offer? How does that sit with you Vin?
    cruzmiguel likes this.

AVF Regular
    Yeah I know. There actually is a Penelope GGTS base that I saw. Obviously I am super noobish at GG stuff. I am really just looking for something that will go well with the GGTS I have incoming. I currently am using ZAP's and have been for a few months now. Just not really practical for me to travel to/from work with because they tend to be a little leaky and the top cap isn't too stable.

I am interested in the Ody also

Other good things about Spheroid are no leakage, very stealthy still it can hold upto 3ml of juice, very easy to setup, within 5 minutes you can have it up and vaping away, no shorts, no oxydizing to worry about, very good throat hit and vapor production, you can leave it in your pocket and running still no leakage

I also like my genesis atties, but I think they are too big, because I like 2.5ml or more tank, they leak, take more time to setup, I never take my genesis atty outside of the house for those reasons not convenient for me at all.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast