Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: [***CLOSED***]Fs aga-t

AVF Regular

[***CLOSED***]Fs aga-t

hey guys,

so the people who wanted the AGA-T's didn't come through so i have all 5 of the ones i bought for sale.

each comes complete as i got them with a spare tank to a total of $18.10 ($20 with postage each unit sounds fair?) ONO

cheers

MMM

edit - sold one 4 left
    Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 04-12-12 at 03:58 AM.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    these need a new home! they are sitting here collecting dust with me.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Hey MMM, I don't understand how when a high end atomizer goes up for sale a new to vaping person with only a couple of posts will pay $80 plus to get it, but when a good starting atomizer like this, that even has a thread dedicated to setting it up goes on sale no one wants it.
    I think this is a good example of just how new to vaping these 'noobs' really are.
    Good luck with the sale mate.

Super Moderator
    Hey MMM ... I'll give you $50 for one !

IF you strap it to a spheroid and post them together
    cruzmiguel and Bigbudgts like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

I think I will name him Fatman
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    cruzmiguel and Fatman like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Hey MMM ... I'll give you $50 for one !
    IF you strap it to a spheroid and post them together
    hahahahahahaha no way!

I don't understand how when a high end atomizer goes up for sale a new to vaping person with only a couple of posts will pay $80 plus to get it, but when a good starting atomizer like this, that even has a thread dedicated to setting it up goes on sale no one wants it.
    I think this is a good example of just how new to vaping these 'noobs' really are.
    Good luck with the sale mate.
    and Bullos, thanks for the mention! these are great starter atty tanks! pitty i don't like genesis. I was playing around with one and yeah, not my thing it is a little to fiddly for me.

BUMP!

Anyone? ????????

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Yeah I will take it man could use another. PM me.

Edit: just after one, cheers

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Dirtos; 04-12-12 at 10:07 PM.

RBA Newb question:

Do these come ready to go with wick/wire/wire (or whatever you need) or is that extra ?
    Last edited by limbot; 05-12-12 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by limbot View Post
    RBA Newb question:

Do these come ready to go with wick/wire/wire (or whatever you need) or is that extra ?
    They did come with a few bits and pieces originally - not sure if they are included or not. Have not used what came with mine as I had bits and pieces here. VapingMad has mesh, wire, etc.

I'll take one. PM payment details and I'll get payment to you soon after.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by limbot View Post
    RBA Newb question:

I can include some if you need it these came with some silica wick and wire for some reason

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast