AVF Regular

[***CLOSED***]Ebaron dripper pro

Specifically made for the ProVari. Made from SS, similar wick setup to a gg with a ceramic cup, comes with two wicks/coils and cups pre made, great Vapor and Flavour , is numbered (#217)and engraved by Leo. Is a style of Dripping atty. Very cool little Atty only selling as decided one is enough as I just bought another mod.. owes $70 so thats what Im asking for pickup, if wants sent Add extra for post and pp.
    Or use it on anything you like
    Last edited by Mick77; 05-12-12 at 10:33 PM.

AVF Regular
    Not trying to waste your time as I am probably not going to buy, but how do these perform (say compared to a HH357 or similar high quality atomizer)?

AVF Regular
    Timmy, remembering I have not been into this a long time, even though its a dripping atty, I would have to say more like a penny minus the tank, your dripping 15 to start off then 5-10 a top up and using a wick. No leaking issues at all but not in my mind really not comparable to a hh357 as so different. Personally I wouldnt even class it as a dripping atty but thats what it is called. Like I said if you like the gg penny or ody, this is the go..redfone has done a ss wick in penny, that would be pretty cool in one of these i reckon.
    Last edited by Mick77; 06-12-12 at 07:17 AM.

AVF Regular
    In saying that.... You could ask bugz or gunslinger what they think of it.. They both have em.

AVF Regular
    Sold out of forum. Pls close