Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: PIF - Pay it forward!!!!

AVF Regular

PIF - Pay it forward!!!!

I suggested PIF as a subforum but it mustnt have struck the mods as a good idea, so ill start a thread.

For those who dont know 'Pay it forward' is a concept involving goodwill and honesty, applied in this thread/forum basically all you need to do is state what you would like to give away, and wait for someone to take you up on your offer. The poster covers all shipping costs, packaging etc.

Im starting the thread for the purpose of giving away ecig/pv/juice related stuff, but if anyone wants to throw an unlocked iphone 5 or a new bed (moving to melb) in jan my way theyll be most appreciated.

To start the ball rolling, I have on offer a minimal amount but its a start:

45ml Hansing Choc/caramel 50/50pg/vg 18mg - tastes quite nutty, if youre a fan of those flavours (5ml removed from bottle for tasting)
    45ml Hansing gold/silver 50/50pg/vg 18mg - moderate taste, nothing wrong with it ive just found other tobacco flavours I prefer, tastes similar to dekang winston.

mods cant start subforums ..

i thought it was a great idea.
    heres a random thought, what if the recipient has to be the next giverawayerer...
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    mods cant start subforums ..

i thought it was a great idea.
    heres a random thought, what if the recipient has to be the next giverawayerer...
    Now THAT would make it interesting hehehe, why the hell not, if anything itll result in a boost in the 'fs non vaping related' subforum......I have a stack of imported lingerie im staring at that needs homing, and a tom tom gps......could be a lucky toss for the next poster!!!

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Or we could just use [PIF] in the title instead of [FS] and keep it in this section?

Someone should desinate a AVF mod and PIF, take a photo of it in your local community and then pass it on

But PIF is a great idea, and I will probably have some juice to pass on down the line.
    I played, I lost, I played again, I cheated, I won.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    Or we could just use [PIF] in the title instead of [FS] and keep it in this section?
    Im not sure enough people are familiar with the PIF acronym???

I only came across it on ECF......its pretty popular on that forum. Its probably far more popular than I can conceive.........im behind the times

I don't really understand what pay it forward (PIF) means.
    Is this just a thread were you can give away things that you don't need anymore, and you mail it to who ever wants it?
    I think it is a good idea though, and it might be a good way of letting people try different DIY juices, or other different things that they just aren't sure about.
    Last edited by Bullos; 07-12-12 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Answered my own question.... I think.

Super Moderator
    Hmmmm GPS or lingerie .... GPS or lingerie ..... lingerie or GPS ..... tell ya what Flo , can I have a photo of you wearing nothing but the GPS holding the lingerie so I can make up my mind
    gtadmin likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    I left it alone ... figured some (other) deviant would pick it up

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullos View Post
    I don't really understand what pay it forward (PIF) means.
    Is this just a thread were you can give away things that you don't need anymore, and you mail it to who ever wants it?
    I think it is a good idea though, and it might be a good way of letting people try different DIY juices, or other different things that they just aren't sure about.
    Haha I liked your post before you edited it Bullos - youre right, it would be hard to send a bed - you have a funny way of phrasing things, you should do something with that skill.. I notice in the FS and FT sections, ppl often specify where theyre selling/trading from, dont know why unless in the case of a mod you want to see it in person first or something......anyway........it would be predominantly, I imagine used by people who are going to send via Aus Post.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast