Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: [***CLOSED***][FS] Provari V2 - Satin Black + batts + ext cap + charger (SOLD)

[***CLOSED***][FS] Provari V2 - Satin Black + batts + ext cap + charger (SOLD)

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

1X Provari V2 - Satin Black - Red LED
    2X AW IMR 18650
    2X AW IMR 18490
    1X Soshine SC1-V3 charger
    1X ext cap

$170 + postage

There are a few small superficial scratches in the satin black, but not many because of my love for it. But now that I'm off all nicotine its time that someone else gave it the love that it deserves.

IMAG0419.jpg
    Last edited by joe2tc; 18-12-12 at 08:05 PM.

Super Moderator
    Looking for trades or cash only?

AVF Regular
    I would remove ya mobile angel before fm starts calling...

Quote Originally Posted by angel View Post
    hi iam intrested how long have you had it for.also will you be happy to take $100 with posteg my mobil is 0414692232 looking to buy for provape selling kit new for $211 with 2xbatterys,charger,driptip,attys and 1 year warrenty but seen your add please let me know for can pay today or if you live near goldcoast can pay cash.
    I'd be very surprised if he took you up on that, $170 with everything he included is already a very good price, that package is worth more like $300 new

What would you really take???
    Tempted...

AVF Regular
    hahahaha fatman, user on the forum, he's a stirrer :P

Interested if i didnt just get my provari mini today with green LED now i have 3, do i need another provari?

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Quote Originally Posted by ElDubya View Post
    Looking for trades or cash only?
    Sorry, I'm off the nic so I'm only interested in fundage.

AVF Regular
    Lol angel you obviously dont spend much time on here. Add delivery to your 211 and a charger adapter for oz and black is more still? Not positive on the last. And a ext cap 30 odd and 2 more batts...The charger is much better and worth more, is good buying at that price... Wont last long, if you want it id grab it now... But, maybe you enjoy stalking provaris on here, its been a whkle but seen you looking before

Quote Originally Posted by angel View Post
    hi iam intrested how long have you had it for.also will you be happy to take $100 with posteg. looking to buy for provape selling kit new for $211 with 2xbatterys,charger,driptip,attys and 1 year warrenty but seen your add please let me know for can pay today or if you live near goldcoast can pay cash.
    I had alook at the kit, if you factor in colour of the unit, ext cap, batteries, us/au plug adapter for charger, postage from US its a very different picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Mick77 View Post
    Lol angel you obviously dont spend much time on here. Add delivery to your 211 and a charger adapter for oz and black is more still? Not positive on the last. The charger is much better and worth more
    Beat me too it, my thoughts exactly

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast