Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: International Buyers and AVF (Commentary , please read )

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    ok, so nice post .. but why does your profile say melbourne ?
    coz my girlfriend staying at melbourne and everything that i bought here will ship it to her. once every year i will pay a visit to her and take my stuff. since a lot of website not considering ship to malaysia. i am not even malaysian, should i put my location at indonesia?

AVF Regular
    Wow, absence must really make the heart grow fonder...
    wilsongunawan likes this.
    Fifth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

The location in your profile is not there for your mailing address or birthplace, it is to show your CURRENT location.

I have banned many for lieing about it. I do random checks on assorted names particularly in the for sale threads and I have no qualms in banning infractions in this area. You are misleading people.

You can put in your profile 'Malaysia/GF in Melbourne' or similar, but not an outright misleading answer like that.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    The location in your profile is not there for your mailing address or birthplace, it is to show your CURRENT location.

I have banned many for lieing about it. I do random checks on assorted names particularly in the for sale threads and I have no qualms in banning infractions in this area. You are misleading people.

You can put in your profile 'Malaysia/GF in Melbourne' or similar, but not an outright misleading answer like that.
    Done. Thank you for your guide. hehe
    Stoney likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by essiemessy View Post
    Wow, absence must really make the heart grow fonder...
    yeah, you are rite. Thanks buddy.
    we meet up like once in a year, so everytime meet up everything goes so nice.

Well done Fatman. Been thinking this for a while. Well put.

Even though I haven't bought anything from anyone on here I do notice there are alot of overseas snipers.

Boooooooooooo!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rynxa View Post
    Eh, it's not just the international buyers that get me. If members of this forum want to sell OS they can and will post the sale ad else where.
    The thing that gets me really cranky is locals who are here trying to skim a bargain without wanting to contribute anything to the community.
    Like really, haggling down a mod kit complete with batteries and accessories from an already more than fair price.There are some recent examples I don't need to point out, but are clearly identifiable by some of the worst typing and English use I have ever seen.

I might have an idealized sense of community obligation, but I'd sure as hell sell my item off to an OS buyer here if they had significantly contributed to our forum over someone local who is just here for a good bargain.

I don't like it when local and OS users just lurk the classies trying to get a deal. It makes me cranky
    I think it's more of a "I want to give back to the community that helped me" thing than a "I want top dollar!" when choosing to post on the AVF classifieds.
    This. I like you rynxa

I see,,and what's the rules for seller from oversea /??
    electronic cigarette wholesale from Joycheapbuy.com,MOQ=10, over 250$ will be FREE for shipping

AVF Regular
    May i suggest a screening process as they have on ECF, if u head over there and have a look what they do i block the classifieds to anyone thats not a verified member.
    To become a verified member u need to apply via submitting a paypal verification, If we were to do something like that here we could filter out the 'Dodgy' looking accounts as u could see there location.
    JWH likes this.

Quick Robin to the VapeCave

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123