Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: SS GGTS 2012 + GG Penelope

AVF Regular

SS GGTS 2012 + GG Penelope

I am selling my like new, 2012 (latest batch) SS GGTS, with a like new GG Penelope. I don't like either. Just don't suit my vaping needs.

The GGTS (4033) was used by me for 3 days before I put it away. There are a couple very light scratches from jeans pockets, these will 100% buff out with a good cleaning, but are barely noticeable. It comes as it came when I bought it new from COV (with re-threaders)

The Penelope is in like new condition. I haven't used it, and the Finnish guy I bought it from said he used it once. It comes with a spare ceramic, but no wick or wire.

I would prefer to sell it all in one go. While this price might seem large I feel it is worth it considering the rarity. I also am prepared to 100% refund the buyer if it arrives and you think I have lied about its condition (you must ask for the refund within 4 hours of the Auspost delivery).

I am asking $400 for the both. This will include express post platinum insured. People please tell me if you think this price is unreasonable because I like to think that I am a reasonable guy. I am putting this up here till Monday, then I will list it on Overseas sites also (at a bigger price). This Auction is only for Australian members.

Last edited by TimmyC; 21-12-12 at 09:37 PM.
    Vinny, Bullos and Rynxa like this.

AVF Regular
    *sob...sob...cry...cry*...I want one but my finances won't let me have one.....*sob....sob....cry....cry*

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by PHUCKDUP2 View Post
    *sob...sob...cry...cry*...I want one but my finances won't let me have one.....*sob....sob....cry....cry*

Wanna tissue.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

AVF Regular
    Nah......................The Minister for War and Finance said "NO"...and as we all know...that means an end to that dream(for now anyway)............secretly...........trade my first born son for it though
    Vinny likes this.

MY LEGEND IS BUILT ON THE CORPSES OF THOSE WHO STOOD AGAINST ME
    When asked to move a mountain, don't be daunted by the size of the mountain, merely start moving the rocks
    Provari v2 ,DIDN'Tx2, AGA-Tx2,Kir Fanis Tripolitis Tower tank, GGTS with clone ITHAKA, Sigelei Telescope,Vmax,couple of different clone mech mods, few different clone drippers and atties

Very fair price indeed
    Bullos likes this.

If you don't mine me asking, what didn't you like about it timmyC?

Hey Phuck... Please don't post anymore, I like the number of your posts right at the moment ..... LOL .... Nice number for Christmas time

Quote Originally Posted by PHUCKDUP2 View Post
    Nah......................The Minister for War and Finance said "NO"...and as we all know...that means an end to that dream(for now anyway)............secretly...........trade my first born son for it though
    cruzmiguel and Bullos like this.

Timmy... You are very reasonable guy and the package price is also very reasonable mate.
    Great guy to deal with, very nice package price. GGTS 2012 is my main go to mod now, it is a great mod, hit like a train as all connectors are brass not stainless steel.

I would have grab it no question asked, if I don't already have 2 GGTS and another one coming in January

My guess is the form factor. You have to get used to the bottom side button. Once you get used to it, you will love it.
    I find that it is much easier for me to use than bottom button and top side button.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullos View Post
    If you don't mine me asking, what didn't you like about it timmyC?

AVF Regular
    How about $230 for the GGTS

Otherwise I gotta wait two weeks for Vassilis to get it in for me.

Cheers

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast