Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: {***CLOSED****] WTB Ruyan cart and battery or any complete ecig kit Sydney

{***CLOSED****] WTB Ruyan cart and battery or any complete ecig kit Sydney

Damn.. I came home from Korea for the holiday season and lost my Ruyan ecig on the plane.. Luckly close to the end of the 10hrs.. I woke up and it was gone.. I must have dropped it and someone swiped it, haha a lucky deal for a smoker on that flight to find a loaded ecig full of nicotine about 9hrs in to the 10hr flight..

Well in Korea Ruyan ecigs are available from 2000 retail shops nation wide and it is impossible to import ecigs so I really would like to get a Ruyan threaded set so I can easily buy carts back in Korea.
    But a 510 or any other sets would do.
    All I have left is my 30ml of juice.. so I would need a full kit.

I emailed bozecig the other day but they must be on holidays..

Anyone have items I can pickup in Syd? or know of an online store that is working and ready to ship within a day or two?

Edit.. Im buying or investing more like it.. in $20 packs of cigs here so yeah hopefuly somone has something for me..
    Last edited by Fatman; 14-07-13 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Closing thread

Super Moderator
    Spare parts Heaven Gifts

About the only reputable place doing ruyan these days online ... Hes good to deal with and pretty quick
    I see its not listed as in stock , but if you email , I think he could get them for you .
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    I have a 4081
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

Super Moderator
    RUYAN Electronic Cigarette Offical International Website or email direct to see if they can help you out with a distributor ?
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

great how much is it? I have a charger and liquid only.. so a kit would be ok, what does it come with and how much?

AVF Regular
    Two battery's and 1 atty and the charger. It's been sitting around for a few years
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

Isn't there a bricks and mortar in Sydney the poor guy could be directed to, to get an Ego or somefink?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapes of Groth View Post
    Isn't there a bricks and mortar in Sydney the poor guy could be directed to, to get an Ego or somefink?
    How about Vape King .
    Shop at Supersports600 eBay Store for all your Battery and Nicotine testing needs

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapes of Groth View Post
    B&M in Sydney? LOLOLOL....... wish there was.

Adamoz, I have a new eGo T you can rent while you are here? Leave $20 with me and borrow the eGo. Then before you go back to Korea you can either come and swap the eGo back for your $20 or keep it (I'd prefer the batt / charger back though)?

I'm in Campbelltown area.

Kev
    gtadmin and Vapes of Groth like this.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

AVF Regular
    Vapeking are based in Sydney but don't know if they allow pick up. There are stalls at Flemington and Parklea markets but are over prices poor quality stuff. I would just order from Vapeking or Vapebar.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast