Page 455 of 455 FirstFirst ... 355405445453454455
Results 4,541 to 4,550 of 4550
Like Tree2993Likes

Thread: The F5, F5, F5, F5, F5 thread (In Stock)

AVF Regular

For every beginning there is an end and every end will lead to new beginnings.

Today we’re announcing that after 6 years of making mods for the international vaping community, we’ll be shutting down VapourArt on February 1.

Of course, we shall continue to support our creations via our Facebook page as long spares last. All this journey was a blast! We met incredible people, we made some fantastic products, we enjoyed every second, we feel so grateful to you guys!

From the bottom of our hearts, a big THANK YOU for all your support and encouragement during these years!

All the best from the GP team, and may you always find what you are looking for in life

George, Perseas & Miro
    Fatman, BrianS, btobw and 6 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseas View Post

Today we’re announcing that after 6 years of making mods for the international vaping community, we’ll be shutting down VapourArt on February 1.

Of course, we shall continue to support our creations via our Facebook page as long spares last. All this journey was a blast! We met incredible people, we made some fantastic products, we enjoyed every second, we feel so grateful to you guys!

From the bottom of our hearts, a big THANK YOU for all your support and encouragement during these years!

All the best from the GP team, and may you always find what you are looking for in life

George, Perseas & Miro
    I only liked this because you came here and told us this sad news. I do not like the fact you are closing.
    Thanks for providing us with great products over the years.

AVF Regular
    Thank you for your kindness!
    Midlife likes this.

AVF Regular
    there will be tears
    Perseas and FXVaper like this.

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.

AVF Regular
    This is very very sad news
    The paps lux was my first real “mod” and will forever hold a soft spot in my heart
    I was all of you the best of luck in the future
    Fatman, Perseas, lheamfrg and 1 others like this.
    RIP 22.12.2016

Super Moderator
    Such sad News

George and Perseus you are the last of the old school value for money modders and you have created and shared such wonderful quality gear ... not only great in performance but with a timeless style and quality that very few people could emulate.

A Paps and Heron will ALWAYS be in my stable, as will a Spheroid... Thank you for your part in the vaping journey of so many people across the world not the least me

Onward and Upward my Greek Friends ( Filo mou )
    Perseas, DogMan, Midlife and 3 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Shinyitis just isn't the same in this age of 3d plastic and delrin

Thanks for taking the time to write
    CMB, Fatman, Perseas and 2 others like this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DogMan View Post
    Shinyitis just isn't the same in this age of 3d plastic and delrin

Thanks for taking the time to write

Have to agree with DM 😞
    Perseas likes this.
    Finally quit the stinkies on 19/6/2017

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseas View Post

George, Perseas & Miro
    Such sad news, Perseas - but thank you so much for coming in here and letting us know. Although I've now moved on to skonking, my Vapourart products (especially the Paps X) are my favourites of all time and are still treasured. I wish all at Vapourart all the best for the future.

For old times sake:

gtadmin, Fatman, Perseas and 3 others like this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular

The Snp was my first special tank and I still use the few I have, the heron and spheroids soon followed. Such wonderful workmanship from a special company. Your legacy is and remains a big part of my vaping journey.

I wish you all the very best for the future and my eternal thanks for the past.

XX
    Perseas and Midlife like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011