Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree159Likes

Thread: Vaping Cobra Debut on AVF

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Question Vaping Cobra Debut on AVF

I hope this is acceptable as a first post from us, I'm not sure in what forum I should be posting so I think this one is probably best suited given that we are a seller of products. If not I hope one of the mods will move it to the more appropriate section.

Hello, my name is Charlie, I'm one of the main principles at Vaping Cobra (Vaping Cobra E-Liquid E-Juice Electronic Cigarettes), suppliers of e-liquid, concentrates, and select hardware.

First I want to thank everyone for the support and feedback you have shown us, it's what has helped us shape Vaping Cobra to the position it is in now.

I few of you guys here at AVF have let us know about the forum and I have wanted to come and officially introduce ourselves but over the last few months I have been organising so much that I just haven't really had the time to do it. I know that's a piss poor excuse but....yeah ok my wife wont let me play outside after hours, shhhhhh I didn't say that ok

I'll give you all some information about who we are and what we have planned, and then if you're still reading I'll give you something that I hope will take away the pain

OK, so a little about me, Charlie, I know some of you have come and met me, it's been great having a chat with you guys, it's the part I love the most about running a business, Customer Service is my forte. While running Vaping Cobra I have recognised my flare and passion for being a flavourist, I love playing with the different ingredients and working out how they interact with each other at different volumes. On a personal note, I'm analytical by nature, so details are the very thing I zone in on.

This will be quick, just a little bit about how I came to vaping. About 2 years ago I saw a dude toking on something I thought was a bong or crack pipe while working and so I asked this guy, WTF! He explained what it was, I had a toot, I was convinced. So after doing some research I found I could stop smoking the durries and start vaping for close to 85% cheaper. Done deal.

I purchased my first starter kit, the eGo-T, loved the battery, hated the atomiser, it pissed me off to no end with the leaking, and so my quest begun...I found the CE4 Clearomiser and have loved it since.

Juice! So many juices I have tried and none gave me the excitement I was expecting. I quickly worked out, I was never going to, simply because it's so highly subjective and has an infinite amount of variables, what tastes great to one, tastes eew to me or you.

Over the last 2 years I have learn't so much about molecular structures, thresholds, volume, pH, ppm, ppb, and disgusting tastes commonly referred to as arse juice to name a few.

Vaping Cobra, and I guess me to the largest extent, has focused on juice, particularly concentrates, It's the main aspect to our business model, however as we grow and expand, we are expanding into the hardware also. This expansion will not cater to all hardware items out there, we just can't do it, and it's bad business practise to even try, we would go broke very quickly, or put strain on resources to the point of slowing growth down to near stop. We will do our research and bring in items that are proven to enhance the experience of vaping if there is a big enough demand, so your feedback is very important.

I'll give you a little reasoning, I figured if I focus on just a few hardware items that are proven to work and sell, then I can focus a large part of our resources on it to the point that we bring them in by the thousands and make them very cheap for everyone, but of course, anything that is mass produced will have defects from time to time. For the most part tho, the hardware we have, has worked flawlessly and as intended.

Our showroom, yes it's attached to our family home, why? well to keep our costs down (retail costs on the Gold Coast are outrageous). It's a trial run, we want to gauge the response we get and whether it is viable to open up a true Vapers Lounge. Our showroom is professionally fitted out, its air conditioned and tiled for your comfort. You can view all our products in a retail cabinet and on display stands. There is even some literature for you to read, but I figure most of you all here will know it anyway. So far, we have had a great response.

We are open Monday to Saturday. Monday and Tuesday is 10am to 3pm, Wednesday to Friday is 12pm to 7pm, Saturday is 8am to 6pm. Sunday we are closed. We structured it this way to help cater for the many who work all hours.

As our debut to AVF, I'd like to offer a 10% discount on all products storewide, just enter AVF in the discount box at checkout. Discount codes are case sensitive, so enter it as show - AVF

Thank you to everyone again, hope I didn't dribble on too much.

Cheers,
    Charlie
    shipo, rak3rs, Mushman and 21 others like this.
    Signature Link Removed. Violation of vendor rules.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

welcome to AVF Charlie and looking forward to trying you juices.

AVF Regular
    Welcome Charlie, Its good to see you on here.

I'm sure the Mods will move your thread into the correct place once it has been set up.
    Am loving your Juices, am still a novice at creating my own but love the whole Mad Scientist aspect when doing it.
    I am sure Lynette would be just as welcomed here on AVF as you are, and we have plenty of Women vapers she can chat with.

Great first post Introduction.

Cheers.

AVF Regular
    Discount !!! damn I'm going to have to order more Juice.
    That means another Freeee sample...

I should probably try some different ones to avail myself to a wider range.
    davee likes this.

AVF Regular
    About time. ..lol..cya tmw

great stuff, living halfway out to canungra, been looking forward to heading into town to grab milk and juice concentrates.
    ElDubya likes this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Thanks Bugzme, it's been a long time coming I know Stomp

Lynette is a non smoker funnily enough, however she is my test bunny for flavours without nicotine.

Stoney, that's not far from us from what I understand? about 30 minutes? Probably more, i suck at navigation.
    ElDubya likes this.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/forum-announcements-feedback/16371-avf-moving-forward.html

Super Moderator
    G'Day Charlie and Co .. Welcome to AVF , heard nothing but good news about you guys
    Great first post , and its great to see anothe vendor/ juice magician with such passion and background around the place !
    Love your idea on keeping things ( hardware wise ) simple and effective
    I will certainly be recommending your value for money starter kits for Newbs ... particularly with the discount mentioned ... a good comprehensive beginners kit there I see , it could well become the AVF special lol ! .
    ElDubya likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Having a little trouble adding postage to an order Charlie, as soon as that alum wallet is added the only option is pickup.
    I got around it the other night but can't now for some reason.

Thanks for the welcome Fatman. I do love to experiment with juices

Sorry mate, forgot to add that the discount should take precedence over all other discounts, i just tested it and it should work now.

Bugzme, can you email me with the steps you did to get the postage problem from the other time? I'm curious as to how this is happening. From the manual it should work as intended.
    Last edited by VapingCobra; 06-01-13 at 11:33 AM.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast