Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: [FS][WA] Zenesis Standard #0005

AVF Regular

[FS][WA] Zenesis Standard #0005

Heyo,

It's time for me to pass this on to the next Aussie vaper looking for a solid genesis hybrid. I bought this from Floorzone2 a fair few months back and he also forwarded on the new switch. This is the fifth production Standard that was ever made. I know it's just a serial number but for a collector, this could be a potential wet dream.

I'm looking to get back some of what I paid, although I will be including an extra quartz tank, polycarbonate tank and an official replacement red silicon O-ring kit as freebies. You will also get the Allen keys for the screws and the original drip tip that came with it. I can also chuck in some wicks/mesh and wire if you need it.

Price is $260, shipped to your door via express post. (serious buyers only please)
    If paying by direct deposit, the price will be $255.
    I'm in $425 on this one so I think it's an extremely fair price.

There are a couple of very fine scratches on the battery tube but these are practically unnoticeable, you could buff them out in a minute if they bothered you. It's in otherwise flawless condition.

Please try to keep discussion of the sale in the thread, as per the forum rules. Once there's a buyer we can take it to PM's.

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Last edited by kritikal; 20-01-13 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Price Drop

(*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

AVF Regular
    I should also note that payment can be made via direct deposit or Paypal.

If paying by direct deposit, the price will be $255.
    Last edited by kritikal; 20-01-13 at 08:00 PM.

is that the best price u can do
    Last edited by abl86; 11-01-13 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by abl86 View Post
    i would need to get battery and cahrger yeah and it haves a rba
    It's a hybrid mod all in one
    Battery tube,tank,atomizer section

looking for mini

Previous :- Ego Passthrough : L-Rider Lambo V4 : saber touch : provari v2 / v2.5 : macaveli 350 : encore :
    Current : precise p18 with arashi v2 : ggts #164 : gg stealth #166 : Diablo : brass n ss synthesis on the way!
    On going : somnium hybrid, assets hybrid

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by abl86 View Post
    is that the best price u can do
    Yeah it is abl86. At most I could knock $10 off if you paid by direct deposit but that's as low as I can and will go.
    This has a very low serial number so it would be highly sought after internationally. I'm sure I could get $450 on ECF if I wanted to but I want to keep it in Australia and give an Aussie a fair price.
    Last edited by kritikal; 15-01-13 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Lol, I ate those words!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jat.benji View Post
    looking for mini
    I have a Mini and a Standard. I prefer the Mini over the Standard due to its size and how it feels in the hand. I have no intention of selling the Mini though. It's one of my favourites and I won it in one of the vaporwall raffles so it has sentimental value.

That's not to say the standard isn't good though, because it is. Long battery life, huge tank and it blows some serious clouds.

Also. I forgot to mention, the Standard will also come with the Red silicon O-ring kit from HoH, not the cheap eBay ones.

Quote Originally Posted by kritikal View Post
    Heyo,

It's time for me to pass this on to the next Aussie vaper looking for a solid genesis hybrid. I bought this from Floorzone2 a fair few months back and he also forwarded on the new switch. This is the fifth production Standard that was ever made. I know it's just a serial number but for a collector, this could be a potential wet dream.

I'm looking to get back what I paid, although I will be including an extra quartz tank + polycarbonate tank as freebies. You will also get the allen keys for the screws and the original drip tip that came with it.

Price will be $365 firm, shipped to your door via express post.

There are a couple of very fine scratches on the battery tube but these are pratically unnoticeable. It's in otherwise flawless condition.

Please try to keep discussion of the sale in the thread, as per the forum rules. Once there's a buyer we can take it to PM's.

I look forward to hearing from you.
    NICE
    WIN LOTTO sat night and its mine
    Lucky fucka

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by kritikal View Post
    Yeah it is abl86. At most I could knock $10 off if you paid by gift in PayPal or direct deposit but that's as low as I can and will go.
    This has a very low serial number so it would be highly sought after internationally. I'm sure I could get $450 on ECF if I wanted to but I want to keep it in Australia and give an Aussie a fair price.
    I draw your attention to the following taken from the AVF forum rules :

6) No sales using the PayPal gift option. ALL sales made using PayPal must be via the 'goods' option in PayPal. This provides a level of protection for both buyer and seller. Thread deleted, temporary ban on ignoring this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stevepowley View Post
    NICE
    WIN LOTTO sat night and its mine
    Lucky fucka
    And if you win lotto you won't mind paying $500 then? Lol!
    Anyway, we will see tomorrow hey?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast