Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By lastchance
  • 3 Post By Mishster
  • 1 Post By Noe

Thread: WTB: Unused or Unwanted LR Clearos/Novas plus, looking for other stuff :)

WTB: Unused or Unwanted LR Clearos/Novas plus, looking for other stuff :)

Hey all,

I'm having a lot of trouble finding things at good prices online.... just when I think I've found a decent supplier, they either turn out to be the kind who take a month to post my stuff, OR for whatever reason, I am unable to order from them.

I'm looking to buy some low res clearos and novas, and the like, from anybody who may not use theirs anymore.
    Also willing to look at other delivery systems, like tanks.

Also wondering if anybody has any of the FANCY looking eGo batteries. I haven't found ANY Australian suppliers selling them, and all the overseas sites I see them on, want to charge me three times more than the cost of the battery for shipping! Its insane!

Am also looking for unused eGo carry cases, or the like.

And if anybody has any nice looking drip tips that they bought, but never used and now can't use for whatever reason, or just not willing to use anymore, I might be interested. Looking more at coloured ones, not fussed so much on chrome or black....

I'm fairly new to vaping and just want to get some more stuff t

AVF Regular
    to expensive really ? have you looked at aussie vendors like ecigmodshop vapeking vapebar ect ? you best get used to shipping rates as theres no way of avoiding 'em did you scab ya smokes
    davee likes this.
    Smokin no good A .

If I was you I'd go to Vapeking & buy 2 x Mini Vivi Nova ($20), 2 xInnokin iClear CE5 Dual Coil Clearomizer ($9), 2 x KangerT3 Bottom Coil Clearomizer ($10), 1 x Boge F16 Carto Tank Kit - 1.6 Ohm ($5).

Total cost $44 plus $6 shipping. $50 all up and you'd have it by Tuesday if you ordered today (Wednesday latest). Also it's all in stock.

$50 is two, three max packets of smokes.

For cases & fancy eGo batterys (that look pretty but give a different voltage every time you fire it) go to Health Cabin & choose the cheap postage option.
    Noe, shipo and davee like this.

AVF Regular
    You could buy some wick and kanthal and rewick your novas.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishster View Post
    If I was you I'd go to Vapeking & buy 2 x Mini Vivi Nova ($20), 2 xInnokin iClear CE5 Dual Coil Clearomizer ($9), 2 x KangerT3 Bottom Coil Clearomizer ($10), 1 x Boge F16 Carto Tank Kit - 1.6 Ohm ($5).

Total cost $44 plus $6 shipping. $50 all up and you'd have it by Tuesday if you ordered today (Wednesday latest). Also it's all in stock.

$50 is two, three max packets of smokes.

For cases & fancy eGo batterys (that look pretty but give a different voltage every time you fire it) go to Health Cabin & choose the cheap postage option.
    I don't know why you'd really want 2 mini Vivi Nova's, I would think 1 is enough if you want to save some $. I also wouldn't get the Kanger T3's, the amount of members here that have tried them & have problems with them puts me off them totally, a better option for that $10 is a 5 pack of VK XL Comets, which are the best clearo around at the moment IMO but I like the rest of the options on Mishter's list.

With the $10 saved on the mini vivi you could buy a 30ml doubler or a few 10ml doublers to try, either way I'd be buying either some doublers &/or some I-mix concentrates & maybe some PG & VG with my hardware order, to save on shipping a 2nd order later
    davee likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Tried healthcabin they are dirt cheap