Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Selling my eGo Type B

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Exclamation Selling my eGo Type B

Went overboard with pre-Xmas orders
    Got 30 surplus genuine eGo Type B atomizers, in black, wrapped and boxed in 5s
    $12 for a box of 5 will do me (plus $3 postage per 2 boxes or free pickup from Pitt St Syd 2000).
    Buy any quantity in multiples of 5
    PayPal or bank tranfer available.
    Last edited by trutrvl; 21-01-13 at 01:29 PM. Reason: silver ones sold out

AVF Regular
    Do you mean the cartridges? or really mean the Type B Atomizers?
    40? Wow.

40 Atomizers

are they legit joyetech or clones ?
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Yes, genuine joyetech branded, stainsess (silver) colour.Bought these over 2 orders in November and December. The November order took 4 weeks to arrive and presumed lost thus the 2nd order and now the surplus.

Retired Account
    We'll grab 10 of those, trutrvl - MrGruffy is working in the CBD this week, so we'll organise with you to pick them up at your convenience. PM me if that will work for you.

I've sent a PM to you. Tks

Retired Account
    Thanks trutrvl.. MrGruffy picked them up yesterday. I think we were mistaken though in what we thought they were.
    We tried to push the plastic tank thing into a couple of these last night, and they were really hard to push on.
    It seems as if the other ones we have, have a sort of spike in them to push the plastic things in and over the wick or whatever that is.
    Once we managed to get the plastic tank bit inside, it wouldn't wick. It seems as if there's some sort of substance in there that is supposed to wick, and my guess is it's being compressed under the inner tank bit.

These things seem to be built to be treated a different way. Excuse my ignorance (still new and learning!) but are these not intended to have those "inner tubes" put inside them?

Here's a link to the thing that I was trying to put inside the atomiser. blah blah blah for the 10 word limit

It may not have been that exact same one, but it was something of that type that was meant to fit that size.
    Last edited by mrsgruffy; 22-01-13 at 01:07 PM. Reason: To put in a link to the thing I was trying to put inside the atomiser.

these are ego B attys, you are using ego T, type B ..

they do not go with the tank cartridge but rather the open ended and filled with wicking, cartridges.

did they come with an empty cartridge perhaps on top to protect it ?
    these could be filled with cotton for example and used as a cartridge .
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Retired Account
    They came with a small silicon condom on one end, the fillable end. Would you be able to show me a link of something which will work? Or are they meant to be dripped into directly? The other thing I've noticed is they saturated in a clear coloured oily substance that does not appear to have any smell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast