Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Wanted Reo Woodville and/or VV Grande

Super Moderator

Wanted Reo Woodville and/or VV Grande

G'day Guys n Dolls ... The Fat has found himself with a bit of extra cash , so I thought I might try my luck at completing the Reo collection .
    Looking for a nice Reo Woodville and/or a VV Reo Grande , either or would be nice .
    Great vaping devices , but maybe someone out there has one they arent getting a lot of use out of and would like to pass on ?

Of course being the tight arse bastard I am I dont wanna spend a gazillion , but if they are reasonably priced let me know ?

Cheers !
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Kettering south tassie / northern Antarctica
    lol told ya the vv grand is the shit :P
    funny gifs

AVF Regular
    I bought a Reo Grand with the idea of throwing a kick in it, but using Joye LR306 atty's I don't see a need for VV or VW.

Quote Originally Posted by TimmyC View Post
    I bought a Reo Grand with the idea of throwing a kick in it, but using Joye LR306 atty's I don't see a need for VV or VW.
    How much you want for it?
    DAWZZY likes this.

Super Moderator
    I have the kicked grand Timmy
    but I kinda figured I have become that much a Reo-naut I want the full set ..... too much collecting footy cards when I was a kid I guess ?
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    How much you want for it?
    Nah not for sale sorry lol. It's actually my preferred device these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    I have the kicked grand Timmy
    but I kinda figured I have become that much a Reo-naut I want the full set ..... too much collecting footy cards when I was a kid I guess ?
    Haha. Yeah the Reo's are such an underrated device IMO. Never even considered them until I was searching for an everyday work horse device, and love it now. Just got a plain black/black one but going to personalise it myself when I find the right sticker/picture etc. actually considering swapping an unused Provari for another Reo (or trying to).

Can you chuck up a pick of how the kick sits in yours? I find mine wiggles around a bunch

make your dad buy you one.
    DAWZZY, ElDubya and Hairy-mic like this.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Super Moderator
    I could timmy , but at the moment my kick is out on loan to a mate to try out lol
    but I can describe .... I have brass stripped it from the battery spring plate to the top to provide a good earth for the negative kick spring ... I have also put a small bit of wood to fill in the gap between the machined aluminium battery spacer ( the bit between the battery and the squeeze bottle ) and the delrin switch cover ... this wood baffle also stops any switch flex ... the kick is then secured with some self adhesive velcro to hold it in place securely without the battery being present .
    Last edited by Fatman; 22-01-13 at 12:54 AM.

Super Moderator
    No .. I NEED a WOODVILLE

AVF Regular
    Thanks FM. I don't really need the kick in the Reo but was curios. When I initially tried it out I wired it up with some cable but I must have pushed too hard on the fire switch and it got stuck under the flange of the positive terminal of the kick and got slightly bent. Everything still works though so all good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast