Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Adam
  • 4 Post By Fatman

Thread: FS: Various PVs - Sneaky Pete, UDT V6, Varistacks - Horsham, Vic

AVF Regular

FS: Various PVs - Sneaky Pete, UDT V6, Varistacks - Horsham, Vic

Okay, here for sale are a few PVs I'm selling for various reasons which I'll explain down below:

Sneaky Pete Wooden Box Mod 808/901: This is a 16340/18350 wooden box mod. It has an 808 connection and I'll throw in a 808/510 adapter. Works well, but does have a crack in the back cover which I have glued. Care needs to be taken when removing the back cover. I'm selling this one because I have 2 of them.

UDT V6 18650 tube mod: A tube mod that takes 18650 batteries and also comes with an extension for the kick (kick not included). Works well, feels really solid. Selling because it doesn't get any use, I have bolts, telescopes and a BAM and Poldiac on the way which I use with my kicks.

Black Varistack: These are a surprisingly good device. They run on stacked 18350's, ego threaded and deliver plenty of punch. They have a 2.5amp limit, so not for the super low ohm atties. Very easy to change voltage, perfect condition. Selling because I have a vamo, a ProVari, MVP, Man Cave Mod and a CVI & Groove coming for all my variable needs.

Chrome Varistack x 2: These are the same as the black Varistack, except they're junk. I mean they work, but the buttons rattle and when you change voltage it will jump from 3.2 to 3.5 or 3.7, it's supposed to go up and down in one volt increments but rarely does. If you can get it set where you want it, it vapes well. Selling these because they're junk. As new condition.

6 x 18350 batteries for use in the Varistacks. If anyone buys these, please make sure you're aware of battery safety and own or intend to purchase a multimeter.

Bulk lot $65 no more to pay, express post, Paypal only, Australian buyers only. I'll take great pleasure in throwing the chrome varistacks in the bin if the buyer doesn't want them.

Cheers,
    Adam
    20130202_142855.jpg
    Last edited by Adam; 03-02-13 at 10:01 AM.
    lastchance and Bash like this.

AVF Regular
    Ill take the lot if u can wait till tuesday at the latest man

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

AVF Regular
    No probs yatesy, Tuesday will be fine, no rush. I'll send my Paypal info.

Cheers,
    Adam

AVF Regular
    Easy done adam thanks mate

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

Super Moderator
    A great little starter pack for someone moving up from eGo's etc Adam,
    Really fair price and very honest descriptions

Snap this up someone ... and yep the chrome varis are crap lol .. but they are freebies in this case LOL

oops Yatesy got in ... well done Yatesy !
    Adam, Rynxa, RichoVonBlack and 1 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them