Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By yatesy88
  • 1 Post By yatesy88
  • 1 Post By Big Ev

Thread: FS (QLD) Cyclon & Line V2

AVF Regular

FS (QLD) Cyclon & Line V2

Morning All,

I have for sale my Cyclon & Line V2 genesis atomisers, as the quest for holiday funds continues! Description as below:

1. Cylon. This top feed atty is in very nice condition and comes with the steel tank and two plastic tanks. It looks like it has been lightly used by the previous owner, and only admired by me.

2. Line V2 - number: 695. This genesis atty works very well and is in very nice condition also, however it is a bit bent where the 510 connector joins the atty base and therefore does not sit perfectly straight on a pv. I believe it has been like this from new as some of them were like this. Does not affect performance in any way, just looks a bit wonky. Posts are in excellent condition.

I am selling these two gennies as a group set for $100.00. This will include express post within Australia. Open only to Australian members at this stage. Payment is by bank deposit only as my Aus paypal is not set up yet.

Thanks all. Cheers.
    Attached Images Attached Images

AVF Regular
    I really want these but dont wanna seem greedy as ive been buying quite abit on avf lately. But if you dont mind waiting till tuesday ill take em been looking at getting a line ss for months now

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2
    ckane likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by yatesy88 View Post
    I really want these but dont wanna seem greedy as ive been buying quite abit on avf lately. But if you dont mind waiting till tuesday ill take em been looking at getting a line ss for months now

Hi yatesy, this is the Line V2 as opposed to the Line SS which I believe is the all SS tank version as opposed to this one which has the windows and clear tank. Just wanted to mention that. I am quite happy to hold these for you till Tuesday (tomorrow?). Please just confirm that the Line is the one you want and we are good to go! Thanks.

Also wanted to add that some 510 driptips will fit the Line cap and some won't. Once again this was like this on a lot of Lines from new. Kcos on vaporwall has driptips available specially for these if required.
    Last edited by Big Ev; 04-02-13 at 12:50 PM. Reason: additional information.

AVF Regular
    Yep thats fine mate i get payed from work on tuesday but it can sometimes go in late at night so if ur still kewl with that then ill grab em for sure

bugzme likes this.

AVF Regular
    Sold to yatesy 88! I'll send you a pm with payment details. Cheers.
    bugzme likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thats a bloody good deal, cost me $140 approx just to purchase the Cyclone v2 yesterday.

AVF Regular
    They would look good on the Piccolo
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ckane View Post
    They would look good on the Piccolo
    Thats exactly what the lines going on should look great even without the line cap

AVF Regular
    Payment received by me.

Atty's received by yatesy.

Thanks AVF.

Mods - Please close thread.