Thread: Wtb vv reo

AVF Regular

Wtb vv reo

hey guys,

anyone got an unloved or unused VV reo or other bottom feeding mod that is VV or kickable?

Cheers

MMM
    Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 06-02-13 at 04:39 AM.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Super Moderator
    Dont make me bump my wanted thread from last week lololololol
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    You might like to check out the normal Reo Grands. I find that using a Joye LR306 I never have to worry about needing VV. BUT they are easy to throw a kick in.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyC View Post
    You might like to check out the normal Reo Grands. I find that using a Joye LR306 I never have to worry about needing VV. BUT they are easy to throw a kick in.
    please educate me! hahahaha been out of the mod game for a long time now and i have no idea what is what! The last mod i got was a provari and i haven;t needed another one since. I have just been having tank rage and i am over carto tanks, rebuildables and bottom coil tanks that just dump juice, taste bad or flood! so just after something thats simple and back to basics! i even started dripping again as of 2 weeks ago! i just had it! hahahahahaha

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    Sounds like you need to try;

- Vision Vivi nova clearomiser

- Comet 510 XL clearomiser

- Innokin iclear clearomiser

All 3 are cheap and I'm sure you'll like at least one of them if not all. They are simple to use, fill and Vape. All 3 are available from vapeking.com.au

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsr View Post
    Sounds like you need to try;

- Vision Vivi nova clearomiser

- Comet 510 XL clearomiser

- Innokin iclear clearomiser

All 3 are cheap and I'm sure you'll like at least one of them if not all. They are simple to use, fill and Vape. All 3 are available from vapeking.com.au

tried the vivi nova, didn't like it, tried the comet, didn;t like it due to its small capacity. I haven't tried the Innokin yet, will put some in my next order though.

I started on a GGTS + UFS and it is an unbeatable combination, however, the sheer length and weight of it (especially the weight distribution) has seen it fly out of my pockets when i am rushing around like a mad man at work so i am looking for something that has better dimensions. Nothing i have tried is as good as it since its a bottom feed system, but the flooding on the UFS can be a troublesome issue when on time constraints. I am trying to get a hold of a drip body from vape4me but it is on pre order status only. Gotta find something till its available next month.

Currently running T3's and just praying they don't dump my juice hahahaha. I am over rebuildables (my spheroids will be either going on sale or be put in storage soon)
    Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 06-02-13 at 02:48 AM.