Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Flying Rhino
  • 4 Post By Flying Rhino
  • 2 Post By scotty66

Thread: need menthol asap

need menthol asap

Hi guys, anyone have any menthol they dont need or want to sell. I didnt realise HG was closing for 2 weeks and have missed the deadline for my order. Im in Melbourne, but only menthol please. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scotty66 View Post
    Hi guys, anyone have any menthol they dont need or want to sell. I didnt realise HG was closing for 2 weeks and have missed the deadline for my order. Im in Melbourne, but only menthol please. Thanks
    Scotty can't help with provision of Menthol but have a question. What menthol are u using in EJuice, pls? Am just wondering in DIY what menthol would I use for flavour? Cheers and hope u get your Mentol.

"Assertively, Challenge the Boundaries"

I got an unopened liqua menthol you can have.
    Last edited by Fatman; 07-02-13 at 11:14 AM. Reason: sanitised as per nic trading rules
    scotty66 likes this.

Judea Im using JW menthol at the moment with 18mg nic from HG but I use anything really as long as it menthol.
    Flying Rhino that would be ace, it will get me by till HG reopen, pm sent,thanks heaps

All sorted! I'll also pop in 5ml of the famous backwoods brew e-joker for you to try (has menthol in it)

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Rhino View Post
    All sorted! I'll also pop in 5ml of the famous backwoods brew e-joker for you to try (has menthol in it)
    Hey Flying Rhino
    I tried to order from Backwoods Brew a few months ago, and they wouldn't ship to Oz.
    Did you order direct or otherwise?

I got a bunch of BWB juices from floorzone a few months ago. I'd love to get more, the juice is top notch! But hit the same road block. Post forward service would be the option I suppose but then your looking at a cost blow out. They say somewhere on their site international orders will be available "soon" but there has been no update on the issue for a while.

Cheers for that. I really do have enough juice but they're still on my list.

Thanks soooo much to Flying Rhino who dropped of 2 bottles in my mailbox when I was out and saved the day.Fantasticto see the great aussie spirit that we are all so proud of. What a gentleman
    davee and RichoVonBlack like this.