Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: WTT - 8 x VK Comet 510 XL Clearomizer

Retired Account

WTT - 8 x VK Comet 510 XL Clearomizer

From VK's description:

A bottom coil clearomizer with a new design.
    Delivers amazingly clean flavour and great clouds of vapour.

Details:

* 510 Connection.
    * 1.6ml Capacity.
    * 2.4-2.6 Ohm ( Ideal Voltage range 3.3-4v).
    * 510 Drip Tip Compatible.
    We have 8 of these to trade for something else. They're brand new in their individual sealed packs.
    Retail for $2.50 each or 5 for $10.00. However, we won't use them, so they're not worth much to us.

We'll throw in 2 type B atomizers as well.

Prefer to trade for something you have and won't use, which we haven't tried yet.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    From VK's description:

We have 8 of these to trade for something else. They're brand new in their individual sealed packs.
    Retail for $2.50 each or 5 for $10.00. However, we won't use them, so they're not worth much to us.

We'll throw in 2 type B atomizers as well.

Prefer to trade for something you have and won't use, which we haven't tried yet.
    You won't use them? They gotta be the best small delivery sytem out there IMO. No way you'd get 1.6 ml into them though. Not sure how they work their figures out!

Retired Account
    No, we won't use them. I was going to use them to test flavours in, but they're too fiddly for my fat fingers, and since we can now drip successfully, it doesn't make sense to use them for taste testing, with the cleaning required. Neither of us are using comets in anything any more, we used them almost exclusively for a while and bought a lot of them, but I'd rather someone have them who does use them than throw them in the bin. I have too many stuffs.. I need to start rationalising all this stuff we've got. The surface of my desk is covered in stuff, and one other desk is full of vaping stuff, and most of my drawers in my desk are full too. I don't have anywhere to put the bills any more lol

Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    No, we won't use them. I was going to use them to test flavours in, but they're too fiddly for my fat fingers, and since we can now drip successfully, it doesn't make sense to use them for taste testing, with the cleaning required. Neither of us are using comets in anything any more, we used them almost exclusively for a while and bought a lot of them, but I'd rather someone have them who does use them than throw them in the bin. I have too many stuffs.. I need to start rationalising all this stuff we've got. The surface of my desk is covered in stuff, and one other desk is full of vaping stuff, and most of my drawers in my desk are full too. I don't have anywhere to put the bills any more lol
    lol.. I know the feeling! I'm not sure there's many I haven't tried. It's a bit addictive like that isn't it? I now have LR SR carto's clearo's Stardust Kangers Gennie's tanks, Nova's. It's all getting too much, and now I have the RBA I've been hardly using anything else!
    So what haven't you tried yet?

Retired Account
    I'm not sure, davee.. but i really like the little cone shaped atties you put the plastic 'whistle shaped' tanks in. We've destroyed some of those using unconventional vaping substances in them during experiments. To be honest, I'd be happy to send them to anyone who wants them if they'll pay the postage. Just thought it was worth a try at a trade in case someone has a similar experience with a different thingie.

lol, nothing can replace a good atty

io6 > 306LR > VK 510 > Ikenvape > HHH.356 etc. As hard as they try the warmth off an atty with plooms of vapor and a 510 connection just wins hands down.

AVF Regular
    I'd be interested but not sure Wat I can offer you that you wouldn't already have even in terms of juice as most of my bottles are open ummm the only one that isn't is a 50ml Bottle of grape from dekang and I doubt u want that. Ummmm I have some cross heaters I havnt used yet lol.
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

I'd be greedy, and have them, but my conscience is working today, and as I have three boxes of them here I'll pass. lol I do have a Kanger T3 nd spare coils? No? lol

You talking about ego C attys Mrs G?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by izmali View Post
    I'd be interested but not sure Wat I can offer you that you wouldn't already have even in terms of juice as most of my bottles are open ummm the only one that isn't is a 50ml Bottle of grape from dekang and I doubt u want that. Ummmm I have some cross heaters I havnt used yet lol.
    50ml of Dekang Grape? It's for this post that the term WTF was invented.
    [express posts some hugs and a card with local therapist contact details]
    mathsguy and davee like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast