Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[***CLOSED***]Adopt-a-Mod

Hi all,

I thought i'd start a thread that would list any and for anyone a mod to adopt and of course by that I mean the re-sale of 2nd hand mods to anyone in the community. I know quite alot of you have a huge collection in a corner where not everyone of them are getting the same amount of lovin they used to get.

So why not put one up for adoption today! I'm sure there will be someone in the community willing to get their hands on a mod today!

PS: lemoo really started this thread because he is looking for a mod to buy and thought would ask around if anyone have any up for adoption =D

Im really looking for a 18650 mod for the longevity of charging

AVF Regular
    7pv2.jpgpt.jpg

*********UPDATE - DAMN CANT DO IT, HOW COULD I WHEN THEY LOOK AT ME AND SAY "What do you mean I may not see you again, we can still have fun together cant we, how could you try to sell us to go towards a provari"**********

I have 3 kids i am thinking about adopting out,

3.7v Wet Box with new LR switches- Actually works perfectly, but i have a Reo Mini and Reo Grand on the way now, but i like using it with boge 306lr cartos and a 306 carto driptip
    Gary Dibley 5v Passthrough with external VV power supply or 4500mah battery PCC- Again works well but i have a GLV2 5v and 5v batteries to go in my Reo Grand
    3.7v Mini XS Haler - Works well but not sure i would recommend this one - its small but not small enough in my opinion to be a stealth device, like my GLV2 Super Mini, you change the colors of it by changing the 3m stick on decals. I have a spare decal and they are only $6 each, but i have put a small scratch in my original one after 3 months, and suspect you will need to change the 3m covers every 6 months or so. But find it is a great fit for the Map Tank mod.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 12-05-11 at 09:21 PM.

AVF Regular
    sorry lemoo i cant part with any of my prettys.but ive got a couple of revolutions you can have.dont know if you would bother there not much chop.

I'd like a purple reo mini please, all purple.....don't want any silver or black on it. At a push a blue one will do. Thanks.

(I wanted to be the one Prince William picked but that didn't work out either!!)

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    Quote Originally Posted by missmolly View Post
    I'd like a purple reo mini please, all purple.....don't want any silver or black on it. At a push a blue one will do. Thanks.

(I wanted to be the one Prince William picked but that didn't work out either!!)
    There is always divorce

lol mick so i take it that your mods have held you hostage then

ahahha thanks for the offer floorzone but yet those revolutions are not quite a revolution lol

Boz
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Nice try Lemoo....Please try again :P
    Bozecig Electronic Cigarettes

Use code "aussievapers" for 5% off your order

GLV2 5v - VW JIB Mini & Mid - Infinity Pro MIW Edition - Lavatube - Alpha Ultramax with RES - Little Gem - Buzz x 2 - Jazz Carto Pipe - Black Beauty - Revo v2 - 510N - eGo-C - VV & LCD eGo-T - NoEgo 14500 - LEO - GGTS - GG Slim - iAtty - Indulgence v1 & v3 - 510XL

silly boz lol

i only have 1 mod thats my provari ill make a deal with you lemoo you can have it when you pry it out of my cold dead fingers LOL

Provari with 510-T Red, Blue & Green

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast