Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: WTB Reo Mechanical button and spring

AVF Regular

WTB Reo Mechanical button and spring

Hey Guys

I was wondering if anyone has a spare Reo Grand button and base spring assembly? or even a spare repair kit for the Reo Grand

i had a short and it buggered it up (don;t ask how -_-)

in short spring collapsed and button melted. Atty is dead and chucked the battery.

So, a repair kit or spring and button would be much appreciated if you could spare one for sale

Thanks

MMM

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    Oh no! you're a vaping catastrophe, MMM! bump for you, I hope someone can help you out.
    Michael-Mikey-Mike likes this.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

AVF Regular
    Already? haha. Well obviously you can get them from Rob directly;
    http://www.reosmods.com/index.php?pa...emart&Itemid=9

But I think you might get lucky and someone might have spares, I can't remember who, but I think someone might.

ok I'll own up to having done pretty much the same thing, I got a spares kit (be prepared) but you can't have sorry

I got another life from my button by spinning it 180degree's, use something small to push the locking pin through and voila!

as for the spring I plan on using a provari spring which should marry up quite well as it has a circular tail and the spring mount has a small nub

was A7 the culprit, mine was. it even zapped me again after I sleeved it so that got pegged at the concrete floor
    Michael-Mikey-Mike likes this.
    - - - - - - -=-=-=-=-=-=<=<<<([[-- HanaMini - ReoMini2.1 - Nemesis --]])>>>=>=-=-=-=-=- - - - - - -

Super Moderator
    MMM I Have a full rebuild spares kit ... but the only way I will part with it , is on a "you replace" basis
    IE . I will send to you , but you will need order and get a new one back to me ASAP ...Its my only spare !
    ( I Have both size kits actually lol )
    Honestly , you are better off just Ponying up the cash to Rob ... in a week or two , it would be here anyway , at $18 get 2 and then you will never be in this possie again
    If the Reo website shows no spares , just email Rob on his contact details and he will get back to you , he usually has them , even if the website says no .
    mrsgruffy likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    Just checked ... he has 32 rebuild kits in stock lol

http://www.reosmods.com/index.php?pa...emart&Itemid=9
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

AVF Regular
    was going to order another Reo Grand mod with the kit, but the colour i want is out of stock, so i was going to wait and see if someone could spare one. Fatman, if you don't mind waiting, i will replace it when he gets the Reo grand in black in silver or white back in stock and i will order then? is that cool?
    Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 20-02-13 at 01:19 PM.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Super Moderator
    Yeah thats cool Mike , as long as its not bloody months lol ... I suggest email Rob with your colour combo , I believe he is assembling mods at the moment , but is short handed ( only him in the shop atm apparently ) he might have that combo just not assembled yet?
    Find out when he expects to have them .... If I get caught without this repair kit ( which is actually earmarked to rebuild a white grand I have here which is still working , but would benefit from a refurb ) and you dont come good with a replacement for months I will not be happy LOL !!!!

Super Moderator
    Double checked .. he has just added a Black/silver Vv Grand http://www.reosmods.com/index.php?pa...emart&Itemid=3
    and a straight black Grande http://www.reosmods.com/index.php?pa...emart&Itemid=3 sooooo LOL balls in your court ( evil laugh )

AVF Regular
    yeah i was looking, wanted a black and silver door reo grand. not looking at the VV ones, kicking it would be more to my liking. I just placed an order and he is out of mechanical buttons! i wanted to order two as i pulled it apart last night and i need only the button and spring, but i also ordered a repair kit. Will email Rob and see if he has some lying around

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast