Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: [WTB][Vic] Tool for filling Carto Tanks (Slap Yo Mama etc)

[WTB][Vic] Tool for filling Carto Tanks (Slap Yo Mama etc)

I'm having a hard time finding one of these locally - anybody got a spare one that they want to sell? I'm happy to pay full purchase price plus postage.

The best one in my opinion is the Smoktek Funnel. Unfortunately, you can only get them overseas.

Other than that, use the "Siam Tank Filler" from Vapeking.com.au

here are my instructions :

Personally, I use a combination of the Siam tank filler when filling the tank for the first time. It allows me to insert thecarto without punchering the inner o-rings. From that point on I use the Funnel. But before I got the Funnel, I used the Siam Tank Filler only. It's fine.

i got mine from vape king and it rocks only $5 or less.

AVF Regular
    I just pour it in with the bottle dripper but I guess it all depends on the tank you are using. For tanks like the baby notta or for genisis type rebuildable atties a flux bottle is a handy tool to have and cheaper than chips..... if u want all the bells and whistles though you can splash out and get the U-can from Health Cabin (is just a flux type bottle too but its shiney) If you are using liquinator I find its easy to fill straight from the bottle so my pocket pack is just a 30ml bottle of juice plus battery box filled with - 2 spare cartos, 1 spare battery, 1 spare liquinator tube and a needle/paper clip for cleaning the carto, and a spare drip tip usually but I only have 1 atm)

Flux bottles
    10ml & 30ml Empty bottles with blue needle caps [F-F5] - $0.60 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

UCan
    Ucan Stainless Steel Portable Ejuice Bottle [C-C4 Ucan Bottle] - $13.50 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

If you really must

The Siam Tank Filler
    http://www.vapeking.com.au/Siam-Mods...-p/sia0020.htm
    Last edited by GirlyPantz; 28-02-13 at 01:56 AM.

Do you know if anyone in Aus stocks the needle caps ???
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

Siam filler from VapeKing is out of stock...I've been after one for a little while too.

ROS: Vaping Cobra have the needle caps.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDING OLD SKOOL View Post
    Do you know if anyone in Aus stocks the needle caps ???
    My guess would be the local hardware or anyone that sells soldering irons, as well as the required solder and flux That's why I called it a "Flux Bottle".... easier to find that way
    EBay have them too but not as cheap as HC

or like Mr C said....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr C View Post
    ROS: Vaping Cobra have the needle caps.
    Last edited by GirlyPantz; 28-02-13 at 03:19 AM.
    RIDING OLD SKOOL likes this.

never thought of ebay
    GirlyPantz likes this.
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

Juicewhore has needletip bottles and so does vapebar, which is handy for my gennies and my Kir Fanis tanks that have the filling holes, but I have a couple of tanks which need filling by the old school method. One of the Aussie vendors should try to stock something like the slap yo mamma, they would sell out in a day. That healthcabin bottle looks sexy, there's always something new to buy isn't there?
    Flitterby likes this.

AVF Regular
    I have a Slap Yo Mamma and love it. I once accidentally threw it away with tissues I was using at the time and spent an entire day frantic over losing that little gem of a thingy. I sat down with my office waste basket and pulled out every item bit by bit and was rewarded with my prize - wrapped in tissue, it didn't feel like it was anything but tissue, but once I opened the tissue, there it was. I was relieved!!

This is the first time I've heard of the Siam Tank Filler so I'll have to get one and do a compare.

I have family in the states and have asked a niece that wants something from me to pay me with a couple of Slap Yo Mamma's - I'm having her buy them there and then she can pop them in an envelope and mail it to me. But of course the ETA of when she gets round to actually doing it is an issue. I wanted it last month, she's in no hurry. LOL.
    GirlyPantz, margyb and mathsguy like this.
    Vaper since 11 Dec 2011

Joyetech Evic-VTC MINI, eLeaf TC40 x2, Uwell Crown & Aspire Titan2

Vaping Blog: http://gaelyne.com/category/vape-away/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast