Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273
Like Tree725Likes

Thread: Steam-e-cigs B&M lounge and store

AVF Regular
    CC and style thank you so much I thought I was going to freak out not having anything to Vape but although it's not been easy I have managed and can certainly make it till Tuesday now where I will be camped outside steamers lol

AVF Regular
    Whilst CCVaper's talk of de-nunning clearly proves he lives deep in fantasyland, there is some truth in the impression of getting lost without ever actually being lost. Taking an unfamiliar exit from the Sydney Harbour Bridge at night does that to you!

However, you should consider yourself lucky I only gave the impression we were lost, Vince. Yesterday, I was driving home from my Mum's, as I've done many times before. I took the wrong on-ramp to the M2 and ended up heading to the city. Paid toll, took next exit, re-entered M2 heading in the other direction, paid (exorbitant) toll ...

I blame Santa.
    CCVaper and stylemessiah like this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CCVaper View Post
    If anything it would be your green eyes of envy.

De-nunning update; Didn't work. After Di had dropped me off (making me think on more than one occasion, that we were lost, when in actual fact, even though we were in the same car, I was the one who wast lost. I am sure she crossed the bridge without me, but she denies it..pfft..I have no witnesses), I was ready to tackle the first unsuspecting, if not suspicious nun, unfortunately upon arriving at reception, I found a young novice....to easy...the story continues.
    Lol, green eyes of envy

To be honest, you looked a bit lost before you even left Steam :P Can't blame Di for that hehe

Sad to hear you didnt get to try your theory on a full blown nun and had to settle for a novice...must have been like shooting fish in a barrel.....bet her resolve broke on track one of Donny and Marie's Christmas album..

Quote Originally Posted by nickj1979 View Post
    CC and style thank you so much I thought I was going to freak out not having anything to Vape but although it's not been easy I have managed and can certainly make it till Tuesday now where I will be camped outside steamers lol
    Why am i having a mental image of you as a sad looking puppy shivering in the early morning cold on the sidewalk at Roseberry. You let us know if you change your mind

Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    Whilst CCVaper's talk of de-nunning clearly proves he lives deep in fantasyland, there is some truth in the impression of getting lost without ever actually being lost. Taking an unfamiliar exit from the Sydney Harbour Bridge at night does that to you!

However, you should consider yourself lucky I only gave the impression we were lost, Vince. Yesterday, I was driving home from my Mum's, as I've done many times before. I took the wrong on-ramp to the M2 and ended up heading to the city. Paid toll, took next exit, re-entered M2 heading in the other direction, paid (exorbitant) toll ...

I blame Santa.
    Clever use of strawberries!

Dont feel bad when i used to drive, in the days long before GPS, i used to struggle getting to Glebe (on the odd occasion i dropped a colleague home there), when i worked in St Leonards and lived in Kirribilli, and had to find the right exit every time i came back cross the bridge..i get lost easy. Its a wonder i managed to find my way to Bowral for over a decade, i only knew one route and if anything had changed, road closures etc, i would have been toast.

Ive only just become comfortable, after 10 months, of getting to Steam without panicking on the M20 bus

And youre right, that Santa, he's a bastard
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 27-12-15 at 07:16 PM.
    btobw and CCVaper like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nickj1979 View Post
    hey guys when do you open again, i went swiming with my vapor shark yesterday and i have no back up!
    I missed this. I could have lent you a nice little Axiom hybrid to tide you over ...

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Thanks btobw and style again for your kindness it really is a great forum! I'm almost there now and looking forward to treating myself tomorrow after almost a week with no vaping or ciggies

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam-e-cigs View Post
    Just waiting for the camera man to touch them up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can you ask him to touch up Stylemessiah's face please? Just take the baffled and painful look off his face every time he looked at me.

It makes me look way too important.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    Thank you to the guys at steamers today I was there about 10.01 and got myself a evic vtc mini all be it in green (no other colours) but it's a bloody good device and thank **** for B&M stores :-)

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273