Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Max & Nat MADE me do it....

AVF Regular

Max & Nat MADE me do it....

So I paid a visit tonight, looking to just buy 30ml of that awesome purple grape juice that I had test-vaped last weekend...

Nek minute, I bagged this... Innovape M1 ProTank

It looks sensational and made to perfectly harmonise with the Vari.
    And obviously it vapes extremely well; Nice and airy and has not leaked one bit.
    There are dual o-rings behind the bottom sleeve, which should prove to be a solid leak-free treat. Build quality is second to none.

Cheers guys... And the title was a bit misleading, I wanted it anyway!

Ps. Max said that I was the first customer in Oz to have purchased the M1 Protank

AVF Regular
    Very nice. Great photos!

How are you finding the carto compared to the protank?

$3642 Spent on Vaping

is the drip tip included ? looks very nice

Jas
    AVF Regular
    I wonder if these carto tanks are easy to fill using the normal
    "push carto out from the bottom end and tilt to the side, then fill around the side of the carto and put catro back up"

Wanna pull the trigger on this but wanna know how tight the orings are, I have kir fanis tanks and they are super tight very hard to fill even when tilting the carto to the side and even harder when pushing it back up through the oring.
    The Glock 9mm has a historic legacy of reliability, performance, Power and perfection

Vaping has just become apart of life, It will always be there until the very end.
    Official Vanilla custard extremist and connoisseur.

AVF Regular
    This Carto compared to the Protank is night and day for me.

M1 has a lot more airflow. I can imagine great lung hits, but I think I added too much nic in my juice as too used to Protank.

First time trying a Carto, and I can taste my juices better. It's an enjoyable vape for sure.

No drip tip included, but for Provari owners, the M1 comes with a built in beauty ring . That tip is from my iClear.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    "push carto out from the bottom end and tilt to the side, then fill around the side of the carto and put catro back up"

Wanna pull the trigger on this but wanna know how tight the orings are, I have kir fanis tanks and they are super tight very hard to fill even when tilting the carto to the side and even harder when pushing it back up through the oring.
    I should get Max to reply to you on this, as what he showed me on how to replace and fill a Carto was easy compared to the plunge/condom method.

Double o-rings feel secure. I held the tank up and weight of the Vari still has tank secured.

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Max & Nat MADE me do it....

Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post

Hey Jas, Nat and I have been using these since last night, and we are stoked to say that these have met and exceeded our expectations.

First surprise was that the beauty ring was built into the bottom cap and has airflow holes.

The next surprise were the inner o-rings. The rev tanks sound very much like the kir fanis tanks in that the o-rings are too thick and make it uber hard to slide your tank up and fill. The M1 ProTank does not have this issue. It is tighter fit than an F16 but nowhere near as tight as a rev tank. The first carto you put in, I would still recommend using a carto tool to slide in just in case.

I filled my second tank this morning and it's turning out to be a breeze.

On a side note I've ensured we have spare o-rings and replacement Pyrex for any disasters
    Last edited by Steam-e-cigs; 06-03-14 at 10:13 AM.
    MrGruffy, Jas and Micdeez like this.

AVF Regular
    Max - Remember that technique of filling and re-filling method that you showed me last night, do you have a link to a video showing this exact process?

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Micdeez View Post
    Max - Remember that technique of filling and re-filling method that you showed me last night, do you have a link to a video showing this exact process?
    In a nutshell:

- Slap the carto tank on your Vari
    - Slide the tank up to create a space between the top of the carto and the top cap.
    - feed your liquid through the gap
    - once filled, slide the tank back down.
    - If a new cartomizer, then begin primer puffing your carto (puffing on carto without firing the button). You will see bubbles escaping the punch or slot.
    - Continue till you see a minimum of 0.8ml/1ml approximately get sucked from the tank into the carto.
    - Allow 5 mins for foam in carto to completely absorb the liquid.
    -If using 2.8ohm carto start at 4 volts and over the next 1-2 days work your way up to 4.5 volts.
    - if using 1.8 ohm carto start at 3.2 volts and slowly work your way up to 3.7 volts.

This is how i've used carto tanks for the last 2 years with little/no headaches. Hope this helps

fad
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam-e-cigs View Post
    In a nutshell:

- Continue till you see a minimum of 0.8ml/1ml approximately get sucked from the tank into the carto

...little/no headaches
    ... other than the one you get from hyperventillating. If you're not lightheaded you haven't primed the carto enough
    bk_renesis likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast