Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Garage Sale @ The Steamers B&M

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Garage Sale @ The Steamers B&M

One Vapers junk is another Vapers treasure!

The Steamers are stoked to launch the first Swap n' Sell night for Vapers. Bring your clutter/unwanted/unloved gear, put a reasonable price tag on it and see if you can sell it. We’ll be promoting this event through our B&M up to its lead up so we suspect a few non-AVF affiliated newbies and some quieter, more experienced Vapers coming to the event. This is an open event so feel free to come along for simply the experience

The event will also be open for trading/selling some of your higher end mods and can be safely displayed in one of our lockup display cabinets.

We are contemplating ordering Pizza from Crust and a few drinks. To kick this idea off, if you can throw your interest into this thread with a $10.00 commitment to chip in.

So the callout to all Vaping hoarders is out, prep your gear and get ready to sell!

Time: 2pm till 6pm
    Date: Saturday 5th April 2014
    Address: Store 30/506-514 Botany Rd, Beaconsfield 2015

We will also be announcing on the day more info on the upcoming events at the Steamers B&M.

On a side note, Steam-e-cigs will be donating 5% of all sales in store on the day to the Australian Vapers Association Inc to help support them. For anyone who would like to donate on the day, please approach us so that we can organize your donation.

Look forward to seeing some familiar faces and new faces alike.

Nat and Maxim
    Goz, giruvian, margyb and 10 others like this.

Super Moderator
    Great Idea Nat n Max !
    You guys are a credit to the vaping community
    avtek likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Another great idea and looks like yet another trip to the Steamers...home away from away

To all the new comers, just remember once you get into that shop, it is very difficult to leave so expect to stay a few hours!

And if by any chance we sell anything some of the $ will also be added to the AVA proceeds.

AVF Regular
    I got excited because I thought it was on the first week in May and I'll be in Syd! Damn. Well, either way I'll be coming past the shop that weekend to say hi.
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

AVF Regular
    too far away

AVF Regular
    That's my anniversary night...... I'd obviously be fried for attending this meet...

AVF Regular
    Damn, damn, damn, damn! I was so excited ... until I realised I will almost certainly be in Canberra that weekend :/

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Road trip
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

wow thats a 12 hour drive or 1.5 hour flight lol izzy
    Currently vaping Gus 22 & Nautilus / Terminator Atomizer , Provair V2 Aga-T, EA Mod, Gus Tele ,Cube,Bolt,Nemmis ,Cube ,Vaporshark rDna 40

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by beano1960 View Post
    wow thats a 12 hour drive or 1.5 hour flight lol izzy
    Meh I cld use a longer break then a day trip flight qnd will need a car while there and I hate hiring cars lop
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast