Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By hun113

Thread: Pay Steam E-Cigs B&M yesterday.

AVF Regular

Pay Steam E-Cigs B&M yesterday.

Just want to share my experience in the shop.

Went there yesterday with the mrs and my sister, ended up getting I-taste VV/VW V3.0 for each of us, a few aspire clearos, replacement coils and drip tip as we needed an upgrade from our cigga like kit that we got when we decided to quit smoking 2 weeks ago.
    I can't say anything else other than THANK YOU to Nat and everyone in the shop. You guys should come and check the shop. It is highly recommended.

Nat was extremely helpful, we discussed our individual needs and she let us tried a few different devices and clearos to find the one that suits us best. The shop it self has a sofa and TV so you can relax and vape. There is also a tasting station so you can try different clearos and juices before you decide on the one you like. I saw a coffee machine in the corner and a work station where you'll be able to learn how to build coil amongst other things
    We were very happy with what we got yesterday and perhaps one day get a RBA and learn how to mix our own juice.
    Overall EXTREMELY happy with the shop and Nat.

Go and pay them a visit and you won't regret it. Especially for new vapers out there (like me) who are overwhelmed and confused with everything about vaping, it is better to come and speak to one of these guys instead of trying to find the information from the net.

Once again thanks Nat.

Cheers,
    Don.
    jen, 308hjute, mrs308hjute and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Aren't they just the best! - Side note, I've become somewhat addicted to the little stickers Nat puts on the receipts for shipping.

AVF Regular
    They are the best. I didn't get any stickers on my receipt yesterday Might have to ask for one next time I'm there