Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Vinnie
  • 1 Post By hun113

Thread: Wondering what the opening hour during the Easter and Anzac day long weekend.

AVF Regular

Wondering what the opening hour during the Easter and Anzac day long weekend.

Hi Nat and Max, thinking of dropping by soon to get some clearos and perhaps an RBA (still trying to convince myself if I'm able to build a coil). What is your opening hours during this and next week long weekend?
    Cheers, Don.

Hey dude a post they put on facebook page says:

PUBLIC HOLIDAY TRADING HOURS for Beaconsfield B&M

CLOSED 18th/19th/20th/21st/25th
    OPEN 22nd/23rd/24th and business as usual from the 26th.

Max and Nat are pretty helpful if you hang around and they have abit of time they might show you how to build a coil if you ask nicely!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    hun113 likes this.

hana v3-expromizer
    kfl+

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hun113 View Post
    Hi Nat and Max, thinking of dropping by soon to get some clearos and perhaps an RBA (still trying to convince myself if I'm able to build a coil). What is your opening hours during this and next week long weekend?
    Cheers, Don.
    If you're interested in coil building - the Steamers evening dedicated to coils will be perfect for you http://forums.aussievapers.com/steam...te-vapers.html

I'm heading down there as, whilst I can build a micro/contact coil - I really want to see how others do it, etc - on top of that, am very much looking forward to hanging out with some awesome people and meeting new people (new to me) in the vaping world!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnii View Post
    Hey dude a post they put on facebook page says:

PUBLIC HOLIDAY TRADING HOURS for Beaconsfield B&M

CLOSED 18th/19th/20th/21st/25th
    OPEN 22nd/23rd/24th and business as usual from the 26th.
    Thanks matey, left facebook ages ago that's why I didn't know. I searched on their official website but couldn't find the info.
    Guess will have to wait till next saturday then.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by weissesfleisch View Post
    If you're interested in coil building - the Steamers evening dedicated to coils will be perfect for you http://forums.aussievapers.com/steam...te-vapers.html

I'm heading down there as, whilst I can build a micro/contact coil - I really want to see how others do it, etc - on top of that, am very much looking forward to hanging out with some awesome people and meeting new people (new to me) in the vaping world!
    Yeah I probably will ask Nat to show me how to build a coil. She did offer last time I was there and thought of getting an RBA (but wasn't ready yet) or just like your suggestion might come on the dedicated evening to learn and meet fellow vapers as well.

It's a fair bit to travel from Penrith to Beaconsfield no? but I guessed it will worth the trip.
    weissesfleisch likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by hun113 View Post
    Yeah I probably will ask Nat to show me how to build a coil. She did offer last time I was there and thought of getting an RBA (but wasn't ready yet) or just like your suggestion might come on the dedicated evening to learn and meet fellow vapers as well.

It's a fair bit to travel from Penrith to Beaconsfield no? but I guessed it will worth the trip.
    The drive is well over an hour - but *really* worth it as far as I'm concerned (especially for the bathroom break when driving down at the Shell a few doors down lol) really great place to chat about everything vape

If you are getting into coils, check out the many youtube vids out there also, but if you can wait until the RDA night and have the time off, come along and there'll be peeps to help you out right there with you instead of having to go it Han Solo and hoping for the best (and getting frustrated when you get a short and realise that You havent tightened down a post enough lol)