Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Micdeez

Thread: SM Semovar V3

AVF Regular

SM Semovar V3

Thanks Steamers for giving me the opportunity to buy it!

Coming from a Provari, this could potentially be the "slayer"??
    Its like for like in terms of build quality though.

It's so early for me to make a functional assessment but aesthetically, it has a nice and clean, industrial look . The button is a lot more tactile which I like. I've got a 1.9ohm micro coil on the KFL+. The RSM super shorty tip looks at home on the KFL+.

The only minor nitpick I have and it's an OCD thing; the 18350 tube I bought has a darker stainless finish and not sure if this is just my copy but thought I'd mention it anyway!

Robray likes this.

Just came here to say the same thing, ordered mine (and a bunch of other stuff) Thursday and was on the doorstep Tuesday, pretty good considering Easter.

Nice heft to it and with the KFL+ on it works a treat, I too love the button on it. Good build quality which I expected.

Just checked all my tubes and they match, I do remember reading on the svoemesto site that as each of the tubes are machined separately there can be minor differences in finish.

Thanks Steamers

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Hey Micdeez, Im confident that you look after your gear like crystal, so feel free to come on in and we'll see if we can get a tube to match more closely

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam-e-cigs View Post
    Hey Micdeez, Im confident that you look after your gear like crystal, so feel free to come on in and we'll see if we can get a tube to match more closely
    You know I'm good for it

Nat knew the condition of my Vari; always have a microfibre cloth on me!

I've got deep pockets when it comes to vape gear, but feel free to put me in your fussy customer basket
    Should be able to pop in at lunch time today.

Fairly happy with mine still getting used to the menu but not as big of a learning curb as i thought. grabbed the 18350 tube with it as well and been alternating between the two.

AVF Regular
    Great stuff mate. I haven't even been able to browse the menus myself as the instruction manual looks lengthy. The 18350 tube on my KFL+ measures 16.4cm so it's not the shortest mod but just pocketable for me. 18650 is scary long!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AVF Regular
    I can't wait for the parts to come out to convert it to a mech! And also somehow if they make a hybrid adaptor for the KFL+ but I doubt it as design is limited?

AVF Regular
    lol I had the samovar when it first came out, got the full kit with all tubes, in the end, couldn't wait too much longer for the mech version to come out and sold it. Its such a sturdy mod with the kayfun 3.1 with hybrid adaptor though. More of a clean look.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Good to hear you guys are enjoying them There has definitely been a bit of interest in them. Hopefully I can squeeze an answer on the mech conversion kit release date from SM when we make our next order.

AVF Regular
    Update!! My OCD dilemma with the different finish 350 tube has been 80% resolved!

Got some scotch brite and it has brought the "colour" back and the brushed look is decent, but I'll buy some high grit sand paper and use my dremel to create a more precise finish.