Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Steam-e-cigs retail store

Supreme Overlord of these Realms

Steam-e-cigs retail store

Hi,

I would like to write up a full and proper review but I am exhausted.

For now I will keep details short.

I decided to use up some spare time I had by paying these guys a visit. I had a mate who was looking at vaping as an alternative and was too lazy to do it myself and wanted to see someone else give it a whirl

The staff were courteous, insanely helpful, knowledgeable and passionate about vaping. My mate walked away with a start kit and a bunch of juice to get him going while being given all the advice he could need.

I myself walked away with quite a few incredibly tasty and aromatic juices.

For those that have not already been I suggest you do. Incredible that such a quality store stocking everything from beginners starter kits to high end mods with delicious hand crafted juice can be found so close
    to home is an amazing treat indeed.

I hope to pop in again soon for a visit! Thank you to all the staff who assisted me on the day.
    JWH, lozza 82, Fatman and 5 others like this.

AVF Regular
    I've heard nothing but good things about that bunch. Spewing that I live so far away.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    I agree. I love getting time out to head over there.
    amount saved by not smoking: $lots
    amount spent on vaping: $not enough

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    Quote Originally Posted by vengaman View Post
    I agree. I love getting time out to head over there.
    It was well worth it. You know what I would love to see? Them extend the little coffee/tea idea they have coming into a full blown vape cafe! You could sit down, have a bite to eat, a coffee, sample some juices and stuff. I would totally chill out in an environment like that!

Nobody listen to me though, I am retarded. I dont run a business.

AVF Regular
    They are a genuinely nice couple, scarily normal in fact.
    308hjute and weissesfleisch like this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Thanks for your kind words everyone, and it was a pleasure to yet again put a face to an avatar! It's funny you mention the idea of a cafe type setup. Nat and I have been talking pretty extensively about this over the last two months and is something we have decided to put on the cards. we're looking to roll something out over the next couple of months.

Hope to see you at the next event night Jato

AVF Regular
    agreed that its a good place, i popped in earlier in the month while in Sydney, picked up a few bits and bobs. everyone was pleasant and helpful, cost me a small fortune getting there and back though in taxi's but couldnt work out the public transport. would have liked to have spent longer there but the missus doesn't vape and didnt want to spend too long there.

AVF Regular
    I found only one thing wrong with the Steamers shop...its just so hard to leave the place! Every time we have been in to grab something, it has taken a few hours. So if anyone is going to see Nat and Max you had better set aside the whole afternoon as they are so friendly and generous with their time, you won't want to leave in a hurry.
    weissesfleisch likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam-e-cigs View Post
    Thanks for your kind words everyone, and it was a pleasure to yet again put a face to an avatar! It's funny you mention the idea of a cafe type setup. Nat and I have been talking pretty extensively about this over the last two months and is something we have decided to put on the cards. we're looking to roll something out over the next couple of months.

Hope to see you at the next event night Jato
    I don't get there nearly as often as I would like, but when I do visit I can guarantee I haven't eaten. I'd definitely be up for a cafe experience - sandwiches would be good!

Of course, I love visiting even without the cafe - I'm hoping to get there on Saturday just to say hello
    Steam-e-cigs likes this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs308hjute View Post
    I found only one thing wrong with the Steamers shop...its just so hard to leave the place! Every time we have been in to grab something, it has taken a few hours. So if anyone is going to see Nat and Max you had better set aside the whole afternoon as they are so friendly and generous with their time, you won't want to leave in a hurry.
    Time seems to run faster inside too!
    weissesfleisch likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast