Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: ProVari V3 @ The Steamers - Coming Soon

279.90 AUD from aus or 259 USD direct when they sell it. Calling it now.
    chris1972 and Steam-e-cigs like this.

AVF Regular
    It doesn't matter how much they charge for it. They will sell every single one they make without fail. Provape pretty much own a license to print money, and they know it.

And I don't care The Provari I bought two years ago has never failed. I have used it everyday. I paid for reliability and dependability. That's what I got.
    reptilr, jen and akef38 like this.
    Provari V2 - CF Sub-Ohm Battery - Eleaf iPower 80w - ECT X.FIR II - Aspire Nautilus - Aspire Atlantis - iClear 30 - Eleaf Lemo 2 - Alien RDA

Quote Originally Posted by chris1972 View Post
    It doesn't matter how much they charge for it. They will sell every single one they make without fail. Provape pretty much own a license to print money, and they know it.

And I don't care The Provari I bought two years ago has never failed. I have used it everyday. I paid for reliability and dependability. That's what I got.
    I loved my Provari it was my first device and was rock solid reliable and is still doing the rounds on these forums (I enjoy watching it get passed around). That being said I don't really fall into there target market anymore but would still recommend a Provari to a new vaper who wanted something reliable in a heart beat. The only decision I don't get with the new p3 why 23 mm.

I foresee a Provape 23 mm RBA in the near future ...
    chris1972 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam-e-cigs View Post
    The estimated price is here
    discount for cash? deposit of 1Xshark with ficken lazer ?
    Steam-e-cigs likes this.
    <"When ever I can I will try and give back to fellow Vapers as they have given to me." Master Sergeant Nov 2013>

AVF Regular
    at 23mm it would be perfect with an expromizer on top.
    it looks top heavy on all my other mods
    Steam-e-cigs likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    discount for cash?
    I was going to ask ATO that with my last tax bill, but somehow I didn't think they'd see the humour in it
    gtadmin and Master Sergeant like this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Loving the flat top and replaceable 510 connection. They have definitely been listening to the feedback.

AVF Regular
    I understand that some are disappointed with the .7 oHm limit and max 5 amp limit, but from a bit of reading on the subject it would seem that Provape are protecting themselves from future regulations in the American PV Market. They have produced a device that, for want of a better description, won't blow up in your face. Were the regulations to suddenly skip from Ejuice to the actual battery mod, it would seem they would be in the clear. I wonder if the regulators were to clamp down on the safety of mods, that how many would meet their inevitable stringent prerequisites. Mech mods would be out for a starter.

I think Provape would have set their limits lower on resistance and higher on amp limits if not fore-thinking for the inevitable Government safety regulations within regards to PV's.
    Provari V2 - CF Sub-Ohm Battery - Eleaf iPower 80w - ECT X.FIR II - Aspire Nautilus - Aspire Atlantis - iClear 30 - Eleaf Lemo 2 - Alien RDA

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Here is ProVapes formal answer to low resistance and high wattage. You were pretty much on the mark Chris1972

Q: Why does the P3 not go to 30+ watts and down to lower ohms?.

The engineers at ProVape believe that this is the limit that they can be assured is safe for Vaping. Safety is of paramount importance to ProVape. Our market is mainstream Vaping. ProVape's mission has always been to provide systems that are effective alternatives to analog cigarettes. We are confident that the voltage/wattage limits give our customers the means to do exactly that.

Within the parameters of the ohms and wattage ratios within the P3, it is entirely possible to produce significant clouds of vapor if that is what the customer is wanting to do.
    rak3rs and Bobthebuilder like this.

Super Moderator
    Provape=winner in this case
    Provided it is backed up by the solid reliability that history dictates it will be , its set to become the definitive vaping device IMHO
    Been calling on Provape for the last few years to go VW and no doubt they hesitated until they knew it was right ( and got the most milage out of the VV they could lol )

Not too many flashy gimmicks that mean nothing in the real world coupled with sensible hardware modifications to allow customisation and fitment of multiple atomiser types

It WILL be mine
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast