Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: My Experience with Steam today - not good at all

My Experience with Steam today - not good at all

So pee'd off today,

I wasted my time driving 4hrs in total + fuel + tolls fee's,

To find out that I have to order e-liquid concentrates online before pick up in store.

I wasn't very happy at all there is no mention of this on their website and what is the point of having shop outlet if you cannot walk in and buy stuff of the shelf, prior to ordering online.

I'm so pee'd off at this, I guess there loss of almost $800 worth of orders between 3 of us in liquids and gear.

and lost of future customers to bye bye Steam - E all the best Maxim & Natalie and hello new vendors

Vape On

LNB
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapeon View Post
    So pee'd off today,

I wasted my time driving 4hrs in total + fuel + tolls fee's,

To find out that I have to order e-liquid concentrates online before pick up in store.

I wasn't very happy at all there is no mention of this on their website and what is the point of having shop outlet if you cannot walk in and buy stuff of the shelf, prior to ordering online.

I'm so pee'd off at this, I guess there loss of almost $800 worth of orders between 3 of us in liquids and gear.

and lost of future customers to bye bye Steam - E all the best Maxim & Natalie and hello new vendors

Vape On
    If you knew you'd be driving that far why didn't you call to make sure they are open? They may have a very good reason as too why they are or were closed.
    bank likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LNB View Post
    If you knew you'd be driving that far why didn't you call to make sure they are open? They may have a very good reason as too why they are or were closed.

They were open that's my point.

VapeOn

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Hey Vapeon,

Maxim here. Sorry to hear about your experience today. Over the last month we have been advising our usual customers that if they would like to order concentrates in-store, if they can give us notice via e-mail of what concentrates they would like so we can prepare them before opening hours. The main reason for this is that there are days during the week where we have one person in-store, and we simply cannot leave the front of the store unattended to dispense concentrates individually, which can be a time consuming process. This is purely a security measure. Everything else is available at hand without any issues.

I do acknowledge though that this could have been mentioned on our B&M page of our site. Once I have finished typing this post, I will have it updated so that we hopefully don't have any future unhappy customers.

In order to help re-mediate the situation, you are more than welcome to put an order through the website, I will refund you the postage, and have the order sent out via express post.

Again, from the Steam team, we apologize for this experience and hope to be able to rectify this

N&M

**Update** B&M page now updated to reflect this.
    Last edited by Steam-e-cigs; 04-09-14 at 03:58 PM.

AVF Regular
    Do any shops have ready made juices on the shelves & what other vendors will you use Vapeon?
    If you are going to shop online then Steam are as good as any others you will find & I would say right up there for service.
    I drove 1 hour down to the Gold Coast to visit a brick & mortar store (Vapeing Cobra) & they didn't have any ready made juices, I assumed juices were always made to order otherwise they would have to stock single, doubler & tripler of the one flavour.
    steve.c likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post
    Do any shops have ready made juices on the shelves & what other vendors will you use Vapeon?
    If you are going to shop online then Steam are as good as any others you will find & I would say right up there for service.
    I drove 1 hour down to the Gold Coast to visit a brick & mortar store (Vapeing Cobra) & they didn't have any ready made juices, I assumed juices were always made to order otherwise they would have to stock single, doubler & tripler of the one flavour.
    In store they have juices ready to sell over the counter unless they have just run out.
    steve.c likes this.

AVF Regular
    yup, on my last visit I bought over $100 of concentrates over the counter. Don't know what happened there. Usually great service from the steamers.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Hey Steve.c. Could it have been over the weekend? If so, that's possibly why as we have more hands on deck then to get concentrates out and have someone out the front at the same time.

Just to clarify, e-liquid is readily available, simply concentrates that we need a heads up on during the week.
    vengaman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rodbam View Post
    Point is there is no mention on the site, I cannot read people’s minds although I wish I could, as said it cost me time and money.

There are plenty of quality vendors that would love my business without hesitation.

There is areason why people go to a store or pay for express postage and there reason why people just order online as normal post

Anyway as said there loss as future customer from me and 2 other people who were also given me money to buy to for them for every one person you lose that possible 5 to 15 potential customers

They may be sorry but sorry doesn't compensate me for my time and expenses.

I not here to argue with anyone either, I said what I said time to move on

VapeOn

AVF Regular
    Max has also offered an apology, explanation & possible resolution 5 posts above your last one.
    merlin, btobw, vengaman and 1 others like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast