Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Today only, at the Steamer's HQ in Sydney

Retired Account

Today only, at the Steamer's HQ in Sydney

Drop by for a visit and mention you'd like to try one of mrsgruffy's 3 experimental flavours:-
    1. Iced purple grape
    2. Blizzard menthol
    3. Tiger's blood (a delightful blend of strawberry, watermelon and coconut

Today only, you'll get a free full sized 30mL bottle, either singler or doubler of your choice.

Maxim and Nat will probably sack me after this effort.. but it's my last Saturday since Max is back from holidays and Nat will be back soon too.. so either an order with a comment for all you non-sydney people, or a visit and ask for one of these flavours, and it's yours - on me Today only.. I'm not made of iced purple grape, blizzard menthol or tiger's blo.. wait.. I might have a bit of Tiger's blood in me

I would love to see you.. later in the afternoon to say farewell, although we will make regular visits after we've moved to Tassie.. there may be beer too... and there's one semi stale bottle of bubbly in the fridge.
    JWH, Altered1, Boogaloo and 5 others like this.

AVF Regular
    iced purple grap sounds pretty good
    MrGruffy likes this.

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    It was really nice to meet you Mrs G and Mr G, wish you guys could stay for longer. We won't be able to say farewell to you in person since both my wife and myself will be working today but we wish you good luck at Tassie. Cheers.
    mrsgruffy likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    Drop by for a visit and mention you'd like to try one of mrsgruffy's 3 experimental flavours:-
    I picked the wrong weekend to do my big order! Hoping this gets added to the catalog soon.
    mrsgruffy likes this.

AVF Regular
    No, I like the sound of tigers blood and blizzard much more my thing. Must get to some real stores like this when I get to Sydney next ( if ever).
    mrsgruffy likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Going to claim one an hour for the entire day! Seriously though guys if you haven't already tried any of them they're lovely mixes, the menthol blizzard is my go to vape now.

We love you guys *sniff sniff*
    mrsgruffy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hey Gruffies can you put a doubler of tigers blood aside for me? Coming in soonish
    mrsgruffy likes this.

Tigers blood is really good
    mrsgruffy likes this.

Wish I'd seen this earlier, all three sound amazing! Now to find myself a ride
    mrsgruffy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    1. Iced purple grape
    2. Blizzard menthol

Today only, you'll get a free full sized 30mL bottle, either singler or doubler of your choice.

Maxim and Nat will probably sack me after this effort.. but it's my last Saturday since Max is back from holidays and Nat will be back soon too.. so either an order with a comment for all you non-sydney people, or a visit and ask for one of these flavours, and it's yours - on me Today only.. I'm not made of iced purple grape, blizzard menthol or tiger's blo.. wait.. I might have a bit of Tiger's blood in me

I would love to see you.. later in the afternoon to say farewell, although we will make regular visits after we've moved to Tassie.. there may be beer too... and there's one semi stale bottle of bubbly in the fridge.
    thanks for all your help making up my concentrates all the time, you and Mr gruffy's customer service was always just another excuse to buy more concentrates lol. hope to see you again sometime soon and maybe Mr gruffy's custom mods
    mrsgruffy likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast