Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Spooky Sale! 25% off Steam-e-juice - 72 hours only!

AussieVapers approved Vendor

Spooky Sale! 25% off Steam-e-juice - 72 hours only!

Afternoon fellow AVF'ers,

Halloween is almost upon us, and to celebrate we have decided to kick up a 25% discount code for 72 hours (on-line only).

This is a golden opportunity to stock up on some of your favourite drops of juice, or have a taste for the very first time and save 25% at checkout!

Also, for the Beaconsfield store customers, if you turn up on Friday in a Halloween outfit, expect 2x free 30ml bottles of e-liquid heading your way

All our flavours come in 30ml singlers/doublers and 100ml singlers/doublers.

Some of our popular flavours include Plime, Inferno, Sins of Vanilla, Strawberries and Cream, Apple Hookah, Summer Melon, and the revised Juicy Peach (Peach Ice Tea).

So without further ado, the promo code is "SPOOKY25". Sale ends Friday night.

DISCLAIMER- Please note that we cannot guarantee that these will be shipped same day, or by Friday as all bottles will be made fresh on order, and the demand may restrict us from getting all the orders out on the same day. We will obviously do our best

Thanks,
    The Steam Team

AVF Regular
    And the link is ... Steam-e-cigs | Steam-e-Juice

I'm off to check my supplies! Postage is way less than the motorway tolls anyway, though not as much fun as a visit to the store.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    And the link is ... Steam-e-cigs | Steam-e-Juice

I'm off to check my supplies! Postage is way less than the motorway tolls anyway, though not as much fun as a visit to the store.
    Plus the dilemma of nothing to wear. LOL
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    Awww ... no Strawberries & Cream?

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

All fixed up, we sold out yesterday but the concentrates landed this morning Popular drop that is!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam-e-cigs View Post
    All fixed up, we sold out yesterday but the concentrates landed this morning Popular drop that is!
    That was very fortunate Order placed. I won't need to buy any juice for quite some time!

Thank you for the discount!

Super Moderator
    400ml of Plime ordered. Should keep me going for a little while. Thanks for the discount guys
    Steam-e-cigs likes this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    Didn't need any juice but not gonna turn down a good discount. Ordered some chocaholic, pineapple and sins of vanilla to try. Shipped already lol thanks guys.
    Steam-e-cigs likes this.

It's a packing frenzy! lol
    MrGruffy and J_B_86 like this.

Nice one guys. About time I gave some a try.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Steam-e-cigs likes this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast