• 3 Post By ughers
  • 1 Post By Steam-e-cigs
  • 1 Post By Daemolitia
  • 2 Post By btobw
  • 1 Post By Steam-e-cigs

Thread: Love you guys.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

Love you guys.

It's so handy having a b&m in Sydney where we can go and have a chat with someone as knowledgeable as Max.
    Went in last Friday and after a chat with Max on buying a battery to take me to the next level, I ended up walking out with an Eleaf 30w.
    How happy am I? This thing kicks but, lasts forever and gives me great flavour with the Aspire K1.
    Thanks again Max for indulging my indecision while chatting with me and helping me decide what to get. You always make the trip fun.
    btobw, vengaman and oldgamer like this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Oohh shucks! always a good feeling helping a fellow Vaper out Thanks for your kind words
    ughers likes this.

AVF Regular
    A big thanks to Max and Natalie for the quick postage and little extras with the iStick. I placed my order Thursday night last week and it arrived today. I think I'm going to enjoy the Magic Dust sample. It smells delicious. We all need a bit of magic in our lives some days
    Steam-e-cigs likes this.
    I don't blow clouds. I might if they bought me dinner and made me feel appreciated every now and then...

Thanks for the kind words Daemolitia. We blush any harder and we might pop!

AVF Regular
    I haven't had a chance to get into the b&m lately, so ordered online yesterday morning. Posted yesterday afternoon, delivered this morning - despite the fact it was standard mail AND it went through GRANVILLE! 460ml of doublers for only $140 delivered.

I love you guys too!
    Fatman and Steam-e-cigs like this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

My head is about to....

btobw likes this.