Thread: Great Service

AVF Regular

Great Service

Cant say enough good things about the advice and service

Bought all my gear (sans Nicotine of course) on monday, had a nice chat to the staff and tested some flavours and probably did everything a newbie does. Walked out confident and determined to never smoke an analogue again.

Had a leaky Kanger Subtank Mini, which i emailed the staff about, when they replied offering phone support i was already close by so dropped in.

They spent the time to talk about the issue and change the o-rings for me and discuss how to avoid possible causes of leaks apart form the rings. Gave advice about my nicotine level (i was using 18mg - newbie overcompensating for the fear i wouldnt get enough to stay off the analogues) and left me feeling positive again when i left.

Anywhere you can go and leave again feeling positive, despite perhaps coming in with a negative, is somewhere you will go again.

Anyone in Sydney who appreciates a bricks and mortar store and can get on an M20 bus (Stop at botany Rd opposite Collins Street ) should.....

Thanks Steam staff.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Good to see a positive post. Read too many negative reports these days. So I will add.

When I was starting on my vape journey I needed hardware. I selected HoV but had questions about stuff and didn't really understand it. Emailed HoV and got a message back asking if he could call me as it would be easier that way. 30 mins on the phone and order sorted.

Great help, great service.
    Last cigarette, 11:00 AM 11th March 2015.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Hi Style messiah, glad you seem to be back on track and you had a pleasant experience in store. How is the lower Nic and lung hits treating you?

AVF Regular
    Sorry, didnt see this post before now...was probably distracted by the Sarcophagus Box Mod (look for it on here, you'll want one too, just for the pure insanity of it)

Great experience in the store (and again today, new post coming)

Lower nic is going well, i dropped down to 9mg, and then found i needed to go a little north to 12. seems to be my zone, and better than the 18mg i started out on. i assume i'll drop it back down again in the coming weeks/months.

Thanks again for the followup
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17