Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By stylemessiah

Thread: Yet More Great Service

AVF Regular

Yet More Great Service

So i had a few issues with my Subtank Mini, the guys at Steam changed the o-rings on it for me over a week ago, but it was still misbehaving badly, leaking and being extremely underwhelming and making my life a misery.

Today Maxim got me over onto a Lemo after confirming that my Subtank Mini was the first he's seen leak that badly.

I of course came into the shop with my own ideas on a replacement, which Maxim, knowing me alarmingly well after only 2 visits and a few emails, set me straight on, and so ended up with the Lemo.

So for the first time since after the first couple of days i started vaping with the wonky Subtank Mini, tonight i have no sticky fingers or mod from leaking, and as a bonus the flavour is orders of magnitude better than on the Subtank Minis best days, which were, sadly few.

I was worried about stretching the kindness to talk about other things, but Maxim was only too happy to help when i asked about flavour concentrates, and so i left with a few of those in my bag as well.

Like other Sydney siders i know, we're grateful we have a bricks and mortars store like Steam to go to, not just for products but information and support.

Maxim and the staff have gone above and beyond for me, and i really appreciate it. I plan to only source my gear form them as a way of repaying this.

Pity you dont see customer service like this elsewhere!
    giruvian, btobw and Vaporific like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Oh shucks how did I miss this thread! Thanks for your kind words Stylemessiah, always a rewarding feeling helping a fellow Vaper out

M

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam-e-cigs View Post
    Oh shucks how did I miss this thread! Thanks for your kind words Stylemessiah, always a rewarding feeling helping a fellow Vaper out

M
    You were heading off on a trip the day i saw you, so no wonder you missed it!

But seriously, thanks again, all well in Lemo land, no leaks, and ive rebuilt it since i saw you, even ran some high VG through it (as it was working so well), and it has been running with 0 drama

Next time i see you you wont feel like running

Might have to get a Lemo 2 when you get them in

Thanks again!
    Last edited by stylemessiah; 14-04-15 at 04:18 PM.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Handy shopping links:

Yeah landing in Syd tomorrow, hope you can make the grand reopening once the Reno is complete

AVF Regular
    Yeah landing in Syd tomorrow, hope you can make the grand reopening once the Reno is complete
    When is said grand reopening?

Based on how things are moving it would be around early next month

AVF Regular
    Safe flight, and hopefully you dont have too many bags of shiny things to carry

I shouldnt need to see you before the reno is complete, so breath a sigh of relief

But i will look forward to seeing it and will stop by when its done.

Handy shopping links: