• 1 Post By Steam-e-cigs
  • 2 Post By urecia
  • 2 Post By Steam-e-cigs
  • 2 Post By giruvian

Thread: Plime ejuice

AVF Regular

Plime ejuice

Hi ,
    just placed a order of plime I haven't tried it before I hope it's a nice lime menthol type of taste , looking for a good lime ejuice of sorts?

AVF Regular
    Plime is delicious! Great summer vape! It was inspired by a Pine Lime Splice. In fact I first bought it when it was still experimental, and was know as Plice. Once you've tried it you will never turn back!
    Last edited by laurie9300; 15-09-15 at 10:47 AM.
    Crisscross and shanea1 like this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    hahahah, yeah Plime has been and still is one of our most popular flavours... If you like lime, wait till you try the sampler we threw in your order
    shanea1 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thank you items have arrived, smells great . How long do I need to steep it ? And thank you for the freebie's can't wait until it's ready

AVF Regular
    it seems like plime had a slight change in taste now compared to when it was first released as a tank cracker? if i remember correctly plime used to be sweeter and now its got a little bit more lime in it? Still a great juice but just wanted to confirm if there was a change. Thanks.
    Polo89 and laurie9300 like this.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    They could do with 3-4 days steep, but in your case, give it 5-6 due to the amount you purchased. Good luck holding out :P

Yeah, unfortunately the Lime concentrate we use was reformulated a touch... We are constantly making minor tweaks to achieve the initial result, but as you said, it still comes out pretty good
    laurie9300 and shanea1 like this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by shanea1 View Post
    Thank you items have arrived, smells great . How long do I need to steep it ? And thank you for the freebie's can't wait until it's ready

Plime is one of the two juices I vape. I don't bother steeping. I just mix and vape lol i love it.
    laurie9300 and shanea1 like this.
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Steam-e-cigs View Post
    They could do with 3-4 days steep, but in your case, give it 5-6 due to the amount you purchased. Good luck holding out :P

Yeah, unfortunately the Lime concentrate we use was reformulated a touch... We are constantly making minor tweaks to achieve the initial result, but as you said, it still comes out pretty good

please let us know when the tank cracker is back. One of the best juice ever.