Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Steam E-cigs/The Steamery

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    I placed an order on Monday and it arrived on Wednesday, I originally visited the store in 2014 and bought my starter kit and then to keep me going I went to Vape King for online orders but I had had problems with some of their battery's not working well, ie KGO Mega and some Vision ones and not happy with their juices (a $30+ vision one just stopped working after two weeks, never bothered returning anything thou) so I thought I would try another vendor and brand.

Anyway I bought an Aspire CF VV and it is much better than the KGO's and Visions I have been using. I was pleasantly surprised by a free 10ml thrown into the order as well and it was much appreciated as I have been using cheapo Coles (because I preferred that than hit and miss of expensive online juices) food flavouring VG for vaping (99c for 50ml). I used the old site, I thought man the site is slow and a bit funny to navigate and didn't receive a confirmation email after the order even though the website said it would send me one, I didn't worry I was sure everything was right. Anyway after the order there was a fridge magnet and card for the Steamery in the order and realised I must have been using their old site.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    Lucius Annaeus Seneca

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Hey fluffy! Yup that Perino juice has been some of the best selling juices we've had from our international range. Sun kiss is simply mind blowing in my opinion. It's juice lines like Perino that give Nat inspiration to keep mixing

Hey Jroly, yup no confirmation emails was the final straw on the old site and we thought it was a good idea to abandon ship and start fresh. And a great decision it was hope you enjoy the little bottle you got!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Fluffyvapingclouds likes this.

AVF Regular
    Hi Steamery. I just tried the steamers reserve sample you sent me. It's SO good. The flavour description is something I would never have tried but it's just beautiful. Lovely and smooth and a darn great vape. The flavor is a real winner. Well done guys

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Thanks Fluffy, funny you got that flavour in your samples. Just filled a tank of it today after an extended detox period from my previous OD on it. Bad decision as I wont be vaping anything else for a while now.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Hey what is the deal on the Aspire CF VV batteries? I want to place an order but you are out of stock? I told my friend I will order a few and give him one next weekend.....Guess Vapeking has my order, I was looking forward to getting a free 10ml too

I'll wait until Sunday night thou to place my order if you can do it by next week Fri, I would rather order through you.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.
    Lucius Annaeus Seneca

AVF Regular
    ^^^ jroly you could just ask when stock is expected simple and effective solution I'm sure they will let you know.

Just came here to say thanks for my order and am loving the juice just got my second batch shipped overnight gecko sludge and fairy fart mmmmmmm and still vaping my last bit of the nimbus jam donut.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by slystu View Post
    ^^^ jroly you could just ask when stock is expected simple and effective solution I'm sure they will let you know.

Just came here to say thanks for my order and am loving the juice just got my second batch shipped overnight gecko sludge and fairy fart mmmmmmm and still vaping my last bit of the nimbus jam donut.
    Jam Dizzle is the shizzle, one of the few flavours ive bought more than once.

If you like a nice fresh vape, consider their Drop Bear...eucalyptusy goodness

Im biased, its my local and i have tasted them all

Note: Im not on a commission!
    GoldenChild and trumpy955 like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    what a stunner

thanks for the Steam Cream sampler

AVF Regular
    Check your Steamers emails Maxim.....before xmas if possible
    mpc3k likes this.
    I will be travelling in time, please leave a message and I will get back to you last week.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CCVaper View Post
    Check your Steamers emails Maxim.....before xmas if possible
    You dolt, if hes not checking his emails, he's not checking here

p.s. Im not commenting on your emailing checking schedule Maxim, cos i have to shop there, and youre awesome, and id take a bullet for you
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast