Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: 1 Year On - Thanks Steam Folk

AVF Regular
    Congrats on the year, style! I share your gratitude to the good folks at the Steamery, though in those days it involved going to the markets and buying ego-Cs and stardust clearomisers
    steve.c, DocM and stylemessiah like this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    Congrats on the year, style! I share your gratitude to the good folks at the Steamery, though in those days it involved going to the markets and buying ego-Cs and stardust clearomisers
    Lol! I remember buying my first ego twist from the steamers stall at flemington. And having cloud comps with our cartos! Haha!
    disley, DocM and stylemessiah like this.

AVF Regular
    Ohhh - a twist! Very fancy

I loved those cartos when I upgraded to them from the stardusts etc. I still miss the snap, crackle, pop of a good carto!

My first purchase from the Steamers was actually a little auto 510, complete with light on the end ... wow, I still have one, complete with juice that's well over two years old I've long since ditched the charging case that it came in; the little ego 510 was hiding in that purple case that made it look like a pen.

Max tried very, very hard to talk me out of it, but I smoked little rollies and was adamant there was no way I was EVER going to use something as huge as an ego-C. Bwahahahaha.
    Fatman, steve.c, DocM and 1 others like this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    Ohhh - a twist! Very fancy

I loved those cartos when I upgraded to them from the stardusts etc. I still miss the snap, crackle, pop of a good carto!

My first purchase from the Steamers was actually a little auto 510, complete with light on the end ... wow, I still have one, complete with juice that's well over two years old I've long since ditched the charging case that it came in; the little ego 510 was hiding in that purple case that made it look like a pen.

Max tried very, very hard to talk me out of it, but I smoked little rollies and was adamant there was no way I was EVER going to use something as huge as an ego-C. Bwahahahaha.
    Its nice to see and hear about the gear you pioneers used!

You still have really understated gear now

Vaped that 2 year old juice yet? Did you forget about it, or is this the megasteep to end all megasteeps?
    btobw, steve.c and DocM like this.
    Stylemessiah: Prince of all things small and whispery. Abhorrer of shoutiness. Shunner of all vigorousities.

Pushing back against the vendor wall, one damn stupid post at a time...

Not on as many ignore lists as you think....

Handy shopping links:
    Mods With Issues (Often On Discounted Flash Sale) Last Updated 13/10/17

AVF Regular
    Hehe - I'm not much of a pioneer. Lots of people vaping far longer, but I guess it's all relative

I forgot about it because it was hidden inside the purple 'pen' carrying case. The 510 setup involved a second battery and a charging case that have long gone; no means of charging the battery now. Battery and clearo are 9mm diameter.

Those little Vison nano clearomisers were good, though. 1.8 ohm 'low resistance' coil. All that time and no leaking!!

I've just discovered they now seem to be lacking in air even for me! suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. The 510 battery is long dead, so I put it on my 18350 Paps-X. The juice would be 18 mg/ml (I now vape 3 mg/ml); it's not got much flavour, so I have no idea what the juice was.

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Ohhhhh! Shucks guys! It is our mission to do the best we can in matching smokers to the appropriate hardware, even if it means downselling... I'm happy to hear we are getting it right as always SM, it's always good times when you grace us with your presence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    steve.c and DocM like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12